Green Protection Agency Announcement

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GPA this was your only chance to get a piece of NPO for their despicable attack on you a year ago.

That war was my personal CN introduction in to the nature of the NPO. I was in MHA at the time and embarrassed to be treatied to NPO.

Hey GPA remember that time when you were being neutral and NPO attacked you anyway?

Oh yes they will and so will all the ex-GPA-ers.....The Continuum-GPA War aka Woodstock Massacre.

If anyone thinks NPO are getting a rough deal, the GPA stood virtually alone against the The Continuum and other band wagoners (also included some Karma alliances). It was shameful. It saw GPA drop from number 1 to number 12 or 15 after a month of tech raiding. Then to follow up on the curbstomp, there was a 70,000 tech reps requested.

So for anyone crying foul of this war, take a look back at history. The DoW of Woodstock was by NPO, as to the reps....and who became the number one alliance? Oh..surprise, NPO.

So good for you GPA. May you climb the alliance ladder, peacefully and gracefully.

EDIT: typo.

Edited by SirDog

Indeed this should be seen as a very honourable move, they have a perfect opportunity to take revenge to those that questioned their neutrality over and over again.

Instead they prove them all wrong in one single declaration, the GPA is a neutral alliance and nobody outside that has any right or any power to label them differently, as they alone choose their paths.

And as anyone can see that path is neutrality, as always.

Quite an expected announcement GPA, enjoy your popcorn.

Someone should check to see if GPA's trades are evenly distributed across the two sides of the war. If they aren't, then this DoN has already been proven false by their actions.

Edit: And a GPA member in their IRC chan (named Leonidas) says he can't find a lick of neutrality anywhere in the agency. Just ask him if he's seen it.

Really, outsiders attacking their neutrality is so 2007, get over it already.

Oh yes they will and so will all the ex-GPA-ers.....The Continuum-GPA War aka Woodstock Massacre.

If anyone thinks NPO are getting a rough deal, the GPA stood virtually alone against the The Continuum and other band wagoners (also included some Karma alliances). It was shameful. It saw GPA drop from number 1 to number 12 or 15 after a month of tech raiding. Then to follow up on the curbstomp, there was a 70,000 tech reps requested.

So for anyone crying foul of this war, take a look back at history. The DoW of Woodstock was by NPO, as to the reps....and who became the number one alliance? Oh..surprise, NPO.

So good for you GPA. May you climb the alliance ladder, peacefully and gracefully.

My thoughts exactly SirDog, The Continuum will get out of this which much more lenient terms than were given to the GPA. IIRC it was two full war cycles before individual terms were offered. Now that they have been offered to the Continuum alliances I look forward to the same exodus of refugees that we saw from the GPA.

The whole war was an 8 on 1 tech raid, and then they enslaved the GPA for nearly a year afterwards.

Finally to all those who ask GPA to seek revenge. Just remember that the whole world sat and watched as the GPA was slaughtered. I've always been disgusted that others have invoked the memory of GPA in their propaganda.

Why do you have a Minister of Defense?

I believe that even a neutral peaceful alliance should have a MoD to ensure that Rogues are handled properly and that the masses are prepared in case the War that should never happen does actually happen. Also neutral doesnt mean pacifist

Enjoy some :popcorn: on me GPA.

In regards to the Woodstock Massacre that above all else is the action I most disagreed with. While there were mistakes made (most while I was a member of the GPA) there was no need to bring such a harsh punishment against a peaceful, non-aggressive alliance. They were not a threat to any allaince and the inner workings of a non-allied allaince which is not a threat to your own should never result in a war.

It was really upsetting to see so many, including current karma members, questioning and trying to define GPA's nutrality. I hope such an incident never occurs again regardless of the outcome of this war.

Finally to all those who ask GPA to seek revenge. Just remember that the whole world sat and watched as the GPA was slaughtered. I've always been disgusted that others have invoked the memory of GPA in their propaganda.

Take a virtual hi-5 for that comment.

Enjoy the popcorn GPA, it all seems to be radioactive in Vinnegael B)