Treaty cancellation and DoW

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the tears... they're so delicious...

o/ Gramlins. Take these losers out once and for all.

Our sole intention is to lessen the impact of the IRON war machine on our other allies.

That we have to fight our friends in IRON to do this is one of my greatest regrets.

In which case, I get to laugh in that they become just as bad as I ever was, and get to be more crotchety then sponge, since I'll have nothing to lose. Also, I'd get to form my own "freedom fighting" group, and piss of the new ruling powers.

I would support such an action.

Nice to see GRE got off their high horse and joined the war with us commoners.

Give em hell, IRON!

/end fake moral outrage

Seriously, have fun! There's nothing like a good war and I'm very interested in seeing what you can do.

Thus far it's clash of the titans (those in war mode, at least)

Billion dollar warchests abound on both sides..... this will be long and expensive....

Nice to see GRE got off their high horse and joined the war with us commoners.

Give em hell, IRON!

/end fake moral outrage

Seriously, have fun! There's nothing like a good war and I'm very interested in seeing what you can do.

I'm sorry I can'y hear you from my Ivory Tower :P

(disclaimer thats a joke before people get all LOL he said hes morally superior lol)

There's still a codex clause for joint aggressive actions. I'm assuming they aren't following it, unless they've already decided peace terms.

See, being organized with our allies makes your assumptions incorrect. We aren't breaking our Codex.

See, being organized with our allies makes your assumptions incorrect. We aren't breaking our Codex.

Then I stand corrected. I'm glad you've confirmed that any terms given will be terms that you would be willing to accept.

Edited by Dilber

RONx.png

To be fair, at least Moo and DarkMistress don't sit in their upper gov channels. :v:

In which case, I get to laugh in that they become just as bad as I ever was, and get to be more crotchety then sponge, since I'll have nothing to lose. Also, I'd get to form my own "freedom fighting" group, and piss of the new ruling powers.

What has sponge got to lose? And that looks like an implicit admission that you have, indeed, done wrong. *Sniff* Is that guilt I smell, now that your prospects are a fraction as bleak as ours have been?

Please do! Someone has to entertain the oppressed masses while we sit around hugging and signing treaties with each other.

What has sponge got to lose? And that looks like an implicit admission that you have, indeed, done wrong. *Sniff* Is that guilt I smell, now that your prospects are a fraction as bleak as ours have been?

He has nothing to lose at all. I'd get to be the same way.

And if you think you are smelling guilt, I am accused of many things. I still stand by my actions. Let me be judged for my supposed "sins", and we'll see if they are willing to practice what they preach.

Then I stand corrected. I'm glad you've confirmed that any terms given will be terms that you would be willing to accept.

Harsh surrender terms are a rallying issue that has brought many under the banner of the uprising. I don't understand why so many keep expecting to see bad terms come out of this if "Karma" wins, as they would destroy the coalition internally.

Harsh surrender terms are a rallying issue that has brought many under the banner of the uprising. I don't understand why so many keep expecting to see bad terms come out of this if "Karma" wins, as they would destroy the coalition internally.

Not giving them would also fracture the coalition from the point of view of the people that want vengeance. It seems to be popular to discuss harsh terms here from members of the Karma alliances. We'll see if their government ignores them.

The Gramlins hereby cancel our ToA "Grämlins stole my 9-IRON Pact" with IRON by activating article 5.

Unfortunate to see them on the other side but stronger obligation call upon us.

EDIT: The waiting period has been waived.

Moreover Gre will be activating its optional aggression pact with Fark and support our allies in their fight against IRON.

Sorry this had to happen but we are glad to be fighting a worthy opponent with an equally worthy ally.

Then you should have stayed out...win or lose, how completely and utterly dishonorable of you.

I'm not arguing against it. I agree with your actions. All I'm saying is your !@#$ stinks as much as the rest of ours does, and there's no reason to pretend otherwise.

Dilber darling, first off... haiii :wub:

Secondly, let's be serious... my feces smell like citrus with light amber and vanilla notes.

I haven't been a Grämlin long, but I am very confident that we will uphold the codex.

Not giving them would also fracture the coalition from the point of view of the people that want vengeance. It seems to be popular to discuss harsh terms here from members of the Karma alliances. We'll see if their government ignores them.

some of the louder members yes, but I know you know just as well as I that a few loud members do not always express the views of membership as a whole.

It is war and tempers are flaring people want to see you hurt while we fight, but the vast majority of members and most all the leadership of Karma do not want to see you hurt once peace is achieved.

And I personally give you my word that I would sooner join and fight for you than impose such terms upon you.