Treaty cancellation and DoW

No hails from me, no cheers, no salutes.

It is a sad day in the cyberverse when I must march to war against our former friends in IRON.

While I understand IRON's treaty obligations in this conflict I hope IRON will understand ours.

I look forward to meeting you all on the battlefield and picking up the pieces together when the dust settles.

To arms

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honor? Gramlins don't need not steenking honor. Lets cancel a treaty so we can attack someone.

Now where have I seen that play before?

PR > Honor

Please, for the sake of my failing nervous system. TPF members need to stop critiquing how people deal with their treaty arrangements. You canceled a treaty to avoid war then joined anyway because you realized there is no running from this war. You want to talk of honor?

I was unaware that RoK and Gremlins were allied.

I was also under the impression that Gremlins enforced non-chaining clauses in all treaties.

Fark and Gramlins are.

Optional AGGRESSION.

Fark was not involved until now.

There was no chain.

Fark and Gramlins are.

Optional AGGRESSION.

Fark was not involved until now.

There was no chain.

There's still a codex clause for joint aggressive actions. I'm assuming they aren't following it, unless they've already decided peace terms.

Glad to see Gremlins has fallen into the good old CN habit of e-lawyering treaties for convienence.

How is that e-lawyering if its how a treaty works? Plus, you quoted MegaAros, from Vox, not a Gremlins member.

I love it when all starting the e-lawyering.....well not all, seems like IRON doesn´t. Respect!

We will see us on the battlefield.

Personal message to all IRON members, if any Grämlins member lack class and respect, report it to any Grämlins .gov at #gremlins@coldfront.net.

There's still a codex clause for joint aggressive actions. I'm assuming they aren't following it, unless they've already decided peace terms.

Not be an e-lawyer but Peace terms have to be DISCUSSED...not decided upon..

Here is the exact language:

VI. On Joint Offensive Operations

The Grämlins shall only participate in joint operations if the full evidence and proof for the CB has been shared, the exact goal of the war has been defined, rough peace term demands have been discussed and the other participants have been named.

Carry On