Announcement from the GGA

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(most of whom wouldn't have attacked the NPO alone and thus waited until there were 7 other DoW's up, which sort of presents a bit of an hypocrisy)

We've done that, and now we'll attack you. Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Good luck, it will be fun either way!

Perhaps you took Pictures of GGA's overwhelming surplus of FallOut Shelters... now take a few pictures of GGAians running into their bomb shelters. Then, go ahead and photograph all of the money we are going to steal from you after we nuke you because you still have soldiers left.

You know, with all of that, it kinda makes your gunboats look...insignificant?

Who exactly did you declare on? I wasn't sure all members of Karma were necessarily known

/me awaits the GGA post of,

"wait, well, we MEANT that we only declare on those that specifically attacked NPO, you know we're not so good with the PR statements... that... and we weren't ready to blitz tonight, so, we'll try again tomorrow. we really need to collect some of those sweet sexy womenz Karma has, i mean come on, have you SEEN who we have to deal with on our side??? On another note, ooooo look at the birdie! Where's NPO, i need my baba :( "

Vey honorable of GGA to commit to their defense pacts. I expected nothing else.

We're not cowards, we're just going to declare on someone half our size!

I think it is more smart as cowardly, because it it almost certain they will be declared on by a lot of alliances. So it makes no sense to attack many nations only to be beaten up by 3 attacking nations.

This way they honored their commitments and can try to defend themselves. Their allies wont have much use for them in this war if they would overstretch to much.

Edited by Il Principe

GGA! I'm in Athens, and you didn't declare on me! You have 300 guys and we have 100... Why do I not get any love? I should have 3 defensive wars to go along with my NPO roflstomp :(http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

I've been saving up for MONTHS so I can do this, don't let me down GGA!!!