Announcement from the GGA

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night the GGA canceled the Round table Accords with the NPO. We sat back and watched as we were mocked and called spineless cowards by the roving peanut gallery CN has to offer, (most of whom wouldn't have attacked the NPO alone and thus waited until there were 7 other DoW's up, which sort of presents a bit of an hypocrisy). What the GGA didn't do was cancel 1V. :jihad:

So... you canceled one treaty, only to do the exact same thing that treaty would have required of you anyways via another treaty.

You sly dog?

This still doesn't change the original cancellation, and all your op did was verify that you had a change of heart when you saw how people reacted to you tucking tail and running. I certainly hope the Grand Global Alliance sheds the tarnish of dishonor that you've all managed to give it, but doubt that will happen with the current Triumvirate in place.

That being said, if you guys miraculously win the war, I hope the New Pacific Order doesn't forget what you guys did to their oldest friend. You don't deserve it.

:awesome:

Someone bitter, damn.

Dear GGA:

Since you cannot seem to word your DoW correctly, since you declared war on Kharma, does that including attacking OV and VE?

If not, please fix your frakking DoW to explain that so VE doesn't keep getting pestered about GGA violating the UJA.

kthnxbai

Someone bitter, damn.

I just remember a time when I believed that the Grand Global Alliance wouldn't leave their allies hanging. Clearly things changed, and coming to war now doesn't change things. It took a lot of criticism from allies and enemies alike for you guys to decide to go to war. I sincerely believe that any other Triumvir before these three wouldn't have hesitated to support our allies rather than trying to run.