TORN Announcement

While Soldier's government may change and fluctuate, their commitment to their allies does not.

The same can not be said of several other alliances I could mention.

I'm curious what gives you the right to condescend about commitment?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wish people would stop reading what isn't in this and making stuff up as they go along

Same here. I do hope we can all start acting like that once the war has come and gone and people can start having just a little common courtesy and not feel the need to rant at every announcement.

They know it's a strategy, they are just using it to mock us like some of us would be doing to them if the situation was reversed. Just ignore the petty taunting, it will not affect the outcome.
What are you (they) doing it for then, you might as well tell the world right now? Why hide in peace mode when you don't need to...

Alliances cancel treaties when they no longer see eye to eye because of decisions that they do not want to be associated with....

TORN doesn't agree with LoSS anymore.....simple as that

This I can get behind.

I took the fact that he was supporting LoSS as evidence of which side he supported and which side he didn't.

I support intelligence--LoSS cancelled with you because LoSS wanted to get back to its old friends--They wanted to get back to their TRUE side.....I Respect this, having read up on different histories in these past few weeks

I took the fact that he was supporting LoSS as evidence of which side he supported and which side he didn't.

So in fact, it was you who took his words and applied them. Thus the implications were made by none other than the man in your mirror.

Quit looking for something that isn't there.

Spoken like a true member of Q, their allies and former allies mean nothing to them.

When your allies abandon you it's difficult to pretend like your relationship mattered at all, since it obviously didn't matter to them.

TORN isn't in Q.

Okay wannbe, you've been hanging out with wrong crowd, smoking and drinking. Its not good for the health. Or in other words if it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, then its a duck, even if its a seagul.

Bottom line there wasn't much concern with your relations with a former ally, thus the disregard by your own words, that you really don't care about your relations with former allies.

No, you guys are well on your way to becomming fine members of Q.

Edited by General Vengeance

Okay wannbe, you've been hanging out with wrong crowd, smoking and drinking. Its not good for the health. Or in other words if it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, then its a duck, even if its a seagul.

No it'd still be a seagull. It just wouldn't fit in with the rest of the seagulls. Who would in turn, consider it a duck. As we have here.

I support intelligence--LoSS cancelled with you because LoSS wanted to get back to its old friends--They wanted to get back to their TRUE side.....I Respect this, having read up on different histories in these past few weeks

I believe that it was in fact LoSS who first approached us with the idea of a treaty and then turned their backs on us at a moments notice, so I don't buy the idea that they canceled out of some sudden realization of being used by us for a second.

So in fact, it was you who took his words and applied them. Thus the implications were made by none other than the man in your mirror.

Quit looking for something that isn't there.

I don't really see any other way you could interpret them, but whatever.

Is that why LoSS suspended the treaty?

So if I had a treaty with every single one of your allies and then canceled on 90% of them, you wouldn't be upset? Plus, I'll wait and see what happens. I respect LoSS and have been allied to them in some form for almost 3 years, so I'll trust they're doing what their government feels is best for LoSS, whether that actually will be remains to be seen.

Edited by Mogar

Spoken like a true member of Q, their allies and former allies mean nothing to them.

Your alliance was a member of Q for well over a year, you really can't turn around now and start bashing it. It just makes people wonder "Well if that's how you felt, why did you stay?"

I point you to you're first post.

Really now? Are you trying to imply that the other side are trolls? Thats just...dumb.

HE wasn't implying anything. You took his words, twisted them as you deemed fit, interpreted them in your own way, and then made that implication yourself.

I can make an implication out of anything said on here. That doesn't mean it was the intended purpose of the author. As you purposed.

Once again, quit looking for something that isn't there.

Furthermore, out of respect, I think you owe the man an apology for calling his comments "dumb". Even though all he did was say he wasn't trolling and didn't think other people who agreed with his view were trolling.

So if I had a treaty with every single one of your allies and then canceled on 90% of them, you wouldn't be upset? Plus, I'll wait and see I respect LoSS and have been allied to them in some form for almost 3 years, so I'll trust they're doing what their government feels is best for LoSS, whether that actually will be remains to be seen.

I'd probably feel that my treaty must actually matter to them if they didn't cancel with me and did with everyone else.

I have already stated my feelings in private to LoSS that I don't like the way this announcement was worded. Apologies for that, it is not something we normally do.

While I (obviously, based on canceling the treaty) disagree with LoSS's course of action, best of luck to them in the future.

I'll ask TORN members to not post in this thread.

So if I had a treaty with every single one of your allies and then canceled on 90% of them, you wouldn't be upset? Plus, I'll wait and see I respect LoSS and have been allied to them in some form for almost 3 years, so I'll trust they're doing what their government feels is best for LoSS, whether that actually will be remains to be seen.

If the alliance was going through what LoSS was going through, I'd completely understand. Would I be upset? Of course. Would I voice it in a public forum, and attempt to slander an alliance already going through a rough time? Absolutely not. And I find it appalling that people have done that. Complete lack of taste.