An Official Announcement from Sparta

Exactly one war. An alliance who will only be at war with those stronger than it probably won't win.

Well, comparing an alliance to one directly next to it in rank means the stats aren't going to be monumentally different for the most part, and in such cases, stats aren't necessarily a perfect measure of actual strength.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, comparing an alliance to one directly next to it in rank means the stats aren't going to be monumentally different for the most part, and in such cases, stats aren't necessarily a perfect measure of actual strength.

Ok, but any war against an opponent of equal strength will probably be horribly draining for both sides, and new alliances will probably be created faster than the one in question can destroy them unless they have massive growth.

Anyway, we're getting off-topic.

Coming from a smaller alliance, it would be incredible fun.

However I think we would make it about 1/2 the way through our first war before our enemies protectorates MDP partners MDAP partners ODP partners MDP with (insert sanctioned alliance here) was activated.

Edited by agafaba

"Valhalla General" huh? Why the hell are you on the AP section posting? Shouldn't you be in your alliance trying to organize and save your alliances $@!? Oh wait.

OHHHHH ZING that was a good one i must go feel shame now

Stumpy I can go with what you wrote its all good.

I don't think that was Heft's point. He meant that all wars have their reasons for happening, none of which are trivial in manner. The entire concept of casus belli is an excuse to fight for whatever actual reason we want to go to war. We're stuck in a struggle right now, and both sides are waiting for someone to start it. We're fighting for the future of Cybernations, and we're still waiting for a pathetic CB to get things started.

Yea pretty much that.

Sparta was in the thick of planning a war against its allies for months and months and continued to lie about it, the lying didn't really matter, everyone knew anyway.

???

I don't understand why you think this. I would appreciate you elaborating on it.

Sparta was in the thick of planning a war against its allies for months and months and continued to lie about it, the lying didn't really matter, everyone knew anyway.

So, you knew Sparta was planning a war against you and your allies and yet you still kept a MDoAP with them? Right.