How Much time before the War starts?

shahenshah

How much time before Great War VI starts?  

857 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If war happens within the next week, it will basically be like the curbstomp last summer. I do not think anyone is ready to lay down the infra just yet. I would say by the middle of the summer, you will have the war to end all war. Don't be surprised by the end of the day, if war happens this summer, you will see a VERY different Top-12.

Man I'm going to laugh at some people who sat for IRC for over 60 minutes bawwing there is no war building a while back...

Pretty soon considering all the cancellations and distinct splits in the treaty web.

Edited by cowen70

If war happens within the next week, it will basically be like the curbstomp last summer. I do not think anyone is ready to lay down the infra just yet. I would say by the middle of the summer, you will have the war to end all war. Don't be surprised by the end of the day, if war happens this summer, you will see a VERY different Top-12.

Paradoxians are always ready to lay down their infra for their brothers.

Obligatory war propaganda

Paradoxians are always ready to lay down their infra for their brothers.

Obligatory war propaganda

OFFTOPIC:Simon, first of all, I love your video work. I'd like to make a few of my own for my own purposes. Maybe we can sit down one of these days. :)

Back to the topic at hand, just because TOP can does not mean others can. Again, I don't think most Alliances are prepared to throw down the gauntlet just yet.

OFFTOPIC:Simon, first of all, I love your video work. I'd like to make a few of my own for my own purposes. Maybe we can sit down one of these days. :)

Thank you. ^_^

Back to the topic at hand, just because TOP can does not mean others can. Again, I don't think most Alliances are prepared to throw down the gauntlet just yet.

That's what makes Paradoxia the TOP alliance. B)