How Much time before the War starts?

shahenshah

How much time before Great War VI starts?  

857 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Earlier at the super secret TORN - Valhalla meeting:

Val: Ready for war?

TORN: Hell ya!

Val: Time for a duckroll?

Val: Well you know what that means...

Val and TORN: PEACE MODE!

*all roll to peace

duckroll.jpg

I say good sir, you win a prize.

internet%20coupon.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier at the super secret TORN - Valhalla meeting:

Val: Ready for war?

Val: Time for a duckroll?

Val: Well you know what that means...

Val and TORN: PEACE MODE!

*all roll to peace

duckroll.jpg

LMFAO

Thank you for the laugh.

Most of us do. But for alliances that pride themselves in filling pages and pages of declarations, they're going about it the completely wrong way.

Actually, they're not. This isn't political, I'd say this to either side, but this is ridiculous, if anything they are showing that they remember how to fight GWs...

With more than half of their alliance in peace mode, I'd say they are. Unless they've mastered the peace mode declaration.

With there being a thing, a tactic, that is, in which an alliance enters peace mode to later exit and attack at the opportune moment, I'd say you're wrong. Unless admin has changed the game mechanics so that entering peace mode once means you're stuck for life.

:P

Bleh I'm done here though, wanna keep it good-natured outside of AP (EDIT: whoops err Alliance Announcements) :P, soooooo, I'll end with an always fun, "You'll see!" ;)

Edited by rabonnobar

With there being a thing, a tactic, that is, in which an alliance enters peace mode to later exit and attack at the opportune moment, I'd say you're wrong. Unless admin has changed the game mechanics so that entering peace mode once means you're stuck for life.

I'm aware of the tactic they're trying to enact. I think it's one based on a flawed understanding of the system, but I understand how people could consider using it.

Besides, it's funnier to make fun of them anyway.

Enjoy your Doveroll guys.

Edited by Captain Flinders

I'm aware of the tactic they're trying to enact. I think it's one based on a flawed understanding of the system, but I understand how people could consider using it.

It is not flawed. It is based on endurance. They are doing it right. A couple of Duckroll alliances will be pulling an MK on certain people, no doubt about it.

Besides, it's funnier to make fun of them anyway.

Enjoy your Doveroll guys.

I agree - love the pic fyi :popcorn: