How Much time before the War starts?

shahenshah

How much time before Great War VI starts?  

857 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is not flawed. It is based on endurance. They are doing it right. A couple of Duckroll alliances will be pulling an MK on certain people, no doubt about it.

MK's strategy was all about nuking for as long as possible against an opponent who outnumbered them immensely. MK was going down either way, so it was just all about doing damage for a sustained period of time. As the sides seems about even right now, this peace mode strategy is a bit more ineffective as one side without their members in peace mode will simply obliterate the now outnumbered nations who haven't hit peace mode. Those nations in war mode will just have that much less support than they otherwise would have.

This strategy won't end up as well as they hope.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MK's strategy was all about nuking for as long as possible against an opponent who outnumbered them immensely. MK was going down either way, so it was just all about doing damage for a sustained period of time. As the sides seems about even right now, this peace mode strategy is a bit more ineffective as one side without their members in peace mode will simply obliterate the now outnumbered nations who haven't hit peace mode. Those nations in war mode will just have that much less support than they otherwise would have.

This strategy won't end up as well as they hope.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I said the tactic will be ineffective. I'm glad I'm not alone in my train of thought.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I said the tactic will be ineffective. I'm glad I'm not alone in my train of thought.

I'm glad you're here to explain Valhalla's tactics to us; I'm not sure how we'd get by otherwise.

Edited by KingSuck

Hopefully enough time to get a new signature. I already have a stock avatar, but making a sig will be much tougher :(

God damn I hate your signature. It is the biggest piece of snappy dresser attire on these forums D:

Some say Gremlins vs. FOK and some say MHA vs. TOP.. Is that even true?

highly highly doubt that lol..

go look at the MDP web, look at a -One Vision, Citadel, Superfriends, BLEU2, and other blocs determine which treaties linking those have been cancled and you will see your sides. Some people are still up in the air, but thier sides will be made quite clear very soon.

Once the Continuum has fully split, the sides will be very apparent. we will see soon.

Edited by Guffey