LoSS focuses on Black

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to advise you that making us your Nemesis would be a very unwise policy decision. Infact I would be inclined to think that you were lacking grey matter in that skull of yours, that there was nothing but air up there.

I c wat u did thar

Congratulations LoSS on your new foreign policy direction. I hope you find everything works out for you guys :)

As we restructure, LoSS plans to focus mainly on our Black connections. This will be our first step.

Nemesis are only 38% black, should have gone to specsavers.

Intelligence

If either party hears that someone is coming to screw with the other party, we let them know through any means possible. Failure to do so renders this treaty instantly void.

I find this segment very interesting in light of other issues. Good luck with this treaty Nemesis..

As a member of Zenith, I am not happy with the breaking of ties between us and LoSS. I am even more unhappy with the... surprising... manner of delivery.

That said, if this "restructuring" enables them to better clarify their raison d'être, then I wish them the best. Hopefully this is a shedding of old ideas to expose a core of belief rather than the machinations of a political chameleon. One strengthens the system by creative destruction, the other weakens it by projecting dubious aspirations with every move. When the dust settles we'll see which is which.

Good luck to our old allies, LoSS

Good luck to Nemesis

Edited by Kzoppistan