LoSS focuses on Black

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. Calling Nemesis your enemy isn't something you want to be doing, magicninja. You'll regret that someday.

Where have you been? You all know Soldier is in OPP tied to TPF. Everyone can see what is going on around here. Why pretend anymore? I like Hoo. I do. He's allied with those positioning themselves against our allies. Until that changes, especially in the current climate, I have to presume he wouldn't mind seeing TPF or us rolled.

Easily confused huh?

That's sad.

Nobody said you weren't. You know what I meant. Quit playing the fool before you're taken as one.

You stated that they abandoned old friends, when really, this is just them coming back to an old friend.

BRING IT.

Get in my range, sell some infra.

Edit: Clarified.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Yeah I mean being MDoAPd to an alliance that has and MDoAP with NPO makes them the enemy I get where you're coming from.

With the way Nemesis and that ally of the ally have been acting lately, I'm positive they'll both be fighting for Pacifica! How foolish of me! You're right of course. I apologize. :rolleyes:

With the way Nemesis and that ally of the ally have been acting lately, I'm positive they'll both be fighting for Pacifica! How foolish of me! You're right of course. I apologize. :rolleyes:

I don't recall canceling my treaty with NPO so perhaps you don't know as much as you think?

I don't recall canceling my treaty with NPO so perhaps you don't know as much as you think?

Sure thing pal. So you're saying that if war broke out tonight you would be fighting with Pacifica and not the rest of the world that seems to be gathering against it? Let's hear it. What are your intentions RIA? I'm sure it's rolling with Superfriends right? Most of them guys don't seem that friendly towards Pacifica these days.

Sure thing pal. So you're saying that if war broke out tonight you would be fighting with Pacifica and not the rest of the world that seems to be gathering against it? Let's hear it. What are your intentions RIA? I'm sure it's rolling with Superfriends right? Most of them guys don't seem that friendly towards Pacifica these days.

I was unaware Pacifica was going to war. As a government member of an MDoAP partner I would think I would be in the loop for that sort of thing. Do you speak for NPO or are you just talking out of your $@! on this one?

No, we won't. Good luck on your treaty, but threatening my members? You best watch yourself.

After your member calls us your enemy? You best be watching yourself, and not throwing threats around.

Sup AUT? I got some nice shiny nuclear warheads that say Soccer doesn't need to watch himself around you.

By all means, go ahead. You're too afraid and I think this thread is going off track.

We didn't say we were enemies with you guys. But if you want to saber rattle yourselves into making on, consider it done. Your Nemesis is Soldier. Goodnight.

It's obvious this treaty must've had some influence over the LoSS decision to drop everyone tonight. Those who paint it any other way are kidding themselves.

Really your sure THIS treaty is what did it? Oh please, quit buying your own propaganda.

Congratulations to LoSS and Nemesis on begining of a beautiful friendship!

Edited by KaitlinK

By all means, go ahead. You're too afraid and I think this thread is going off track.

We didn't say we were enemies with you guys. But if you want to saber rattle yourselves into making on, consider it done. Your Nemesis is Soldier. Goodnight.

Did you even read his post?

/me rattles his saber.

ooohhhhh take that.

I beg you to attack me. Please. End my suffering.

Hmm... you're slowly getting better in your replies, but still you're suffering from a lack of intellect. Do try to work on that, won't you? Do enlighten the rest of Bob since you seem to know so much of a war; we would be oh so grateful.

I was unaware Pacifica was going to war. As a government member of an MDoAP partner I would think I would be in the loop for that sort of thing. Do you speak for NPO or are you just talking out of your $@! on this one?

It was a question. Don't fence around it. Question dodging seems beneath you. Everyone knows the climate. Everyone knows just about everything these days it seems. So let's cut through all the !@#$%^&* and just speak plainly. There doesn't seem to be enough of that around here. My question still stands. Take it as a scenario I dreamed up.

Enemies as in all likelihood we will be on opposite sides of this war. Not enemies as in we're about to declare on you guys. But hey, I'm sure we can settle this through personal messaging. However threatening magicninja because he said we'll be on opposing sides of this war? Not having it, if you want to make a deal of it then go ahead.