LoSS focuses on Black

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I personally forced LoSS to cancel on some of the most powerful alliances in the game. Their reward is a treaty with a 1.6 mil NS, 38 member alliance that I co-lead. Sounds accurate and easy to swing.

There is no limit to the power that I alone wield.

Some people can't handle the truth.

More powerful than the NPO, more aggressive than Valhalla, more slippery than the MCXA, hungrier than The Phoenix Federation...

NEMESIS

Cyber Nations' unsung bullies.

OH LAWDY I laughed.

Going with the hegemony that doesn't exist yet. 88.8 MPH!!!!

Someone from TPF's influence making fun of another alliance for having lackeys?! Is this the most ironic statement I've ever seen or what? Also, making people cancel treaties to sign with them is not new to your side of the web, hell, NPO just prevented people from signing with MK at all before they would sign with them.

Whodunit? Who cares? No matter who did what to who when doesn't make it right. I'm sure you'd agree.

It's obvious this treaty must've had some influence over the LoSS decision to drop everyone tonight. Those who paint it any other way are kidding themselves. I thought lying was for our side to do? "Something about casting stones...glass houses..etc."

Whodunit? Who cares? No matter who did what to who when doesn't make it right. I'm sure you'd agree.

It's obvious this treaty must've had some influence over the LoSS decision to drop everyone tonight. Those who paint it any other way are kidding themselves. I thought lying was for our side to do? "Something about casting stones...glass houses..etc."

Or LoSS just didnt want to isolate themselves before having some people to fall back on to avoid retribution of any way. Im sure you'd agree, its best to have someone with a net under you ready to catch you when you take that step off a cliff. This game is too chaotic to be alone. LoSS took out the trash, Nemesis is just there to give them a hand afterwards.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Or LoSS just didnt want to isolate themselves before having some people to fall back on to avoid retribution of any way. Im sure you'd agree, its best to have someone with a net under you ready to catch you when you take that step off a cliff. This game is too chaotic to be alone. LoSS took out the trash, Nemesis is just there to give them a hand afterwards.

No I'm sure they gave them a hand before. Who you trying to fool Stumpy? LoSS chose a side....Fine. I'm cool with it. Just don't try covering it up in layers of !@#$%^&*.

No I'm sure they gave them a hand before. Who you trying to fool Stumpy? LoSS chose a side....Fine. I'm cool with it. Just don't try covering it up in layers of !@#$%^&*.

Nemesis: "Hey LoSS we have candy"

LoSS: "OHHHH CANDY I LOVE CANDY"

Nemesis: "Yeah just cancel on NPO, TPF, Valhalla, MCXA, Echelon, and Zenith and you can have some."

LoSS: "OH THAT SOUNDS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

^ what really happened

The idea that an alliance like Nemesis, who, and I mean no disrespect to them, are insignificant in comparison to NPO or any of the alliances that LoSS cancelled on, could somehow make them drop these treaties through some sly talk or dirty tricks as you're trying to imply with this line of criticism, is completely ridiculous. The only way Nemesis could have influenced LoSS's decision is by giving them something to hold onto while they shift things around - it's suicidal to be alone in this world. But, of course, that is not what you're suggesting with your posting because you're trying to spin this to make the parties involved look bad.

Get out of here with this !@#$.

The idea that an alliance like Nemesis, who, and I mean no disrespect to them, are insignificant in comparison to NPO or any of the alliances that LoSS cancelled on, could somehow make them drop these treaties through some sly talk or dirty tricks as you're trying to imply with this line of criticism, is completely ridiculous. The only way Nemesis could have influenced LoSS's decision is by giving them something to hold onto while they shift things around - it's suicidal to be alone in this world. But, of course, that is not what you're suggesting with your posting because you're trying to spin this to make the parties involved look bad.

Get out of here with this !@#$.

He made my point better than I did.

Magicninja if you can present a reasonable scenario where LoSS would want to drop the treaties it did tonight in exchange for a treaty with Nemisis than maybe you would have a point but I think it is far more reasonable to think LoSS perused a treaty with nemesis to add security after dropping the majority (or possibly entirety) of their allies

The idea that an alliance like Nemesis, who, and I mean no disrespect to them, are insignificant in comparison to NPO or any of the alliances that LoSS cancelled on,

why aren't you in anarchy yet

But... Im really good at writing layers of !@#$%^&* :(

Yeah, I've read your work.

I don't care if an alliance wants to change sides. That's their right but to try and pull it off by claiming a moral high ground is whack. They abandoned old friends and signed with the enemy. Simple as that. No reason to try to say oh we still like all the people we dropped etc. etc. No need to pretend that this signing wasn't helped along by them dropping everyone. It's blatant.

Now everyone else should hurry up and do what they gotta do too. I'm getting antsy.

Edit>> Nemesis has friends who have friends all opposed to the current power structure etc etc. Either you guys are really stupid or are really into playing your part.

Edited by magicninja

I don't care if an alliance wants to change sides. That's their right but to try and pull it off by claiming a moral high ground is whack. They abandoned old friends and signed with the enemy. Simple as that. No reason to try to say oh we still like all the people we dropped etc. etc. No need to pretend that this signing wasn't helped along by them dropping everyone. It's blatant.

Now everyone else should hurry up and do what they gotta do too. I'm getting antsy.

Edit>> Nemesis has friends who have friends all opposed to the current power structure etc etc. Either you guys are really stupid or are really into playing your part.

So I am confused as to how I am not old friends with LoSS D:

Also I am totally your enemy, i hate you all etc

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Ouch. Calling Nemesis your enemy isn't something you want to be doing, magicninja. You'll regret that someday.

Yeah I mean being MDoAPd to an alliance that has and MDoAP with NPO makes them the enemy I get where you're coming from.