LoSS focuses on Black

Enemies as in all likelihood we will be on opposite sides of this war. Not enemies as in we're about to declare on you guys. But hey, I'm sure we can settle this through personal messaging. However threatening magicninja because he said we'll be on opposing sides of this war? Not having it, if you want to make a deal of it then go ahead.

If he speaks up, we'll speak back. That's how it works.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a question. Don't fence around it. Question dodging seems beneath you. Everyone knows the climate. Everyone knows just about everything these days it seems. So let's cut through all the !@#$%^&* and just speak plainly. There doesn't seem to be enough of that around here. My question still stands. Take it as a scenario I dreamed up.

From my understanding NPO has no intent to go to war so I guess I really dont see me fighting beside then if they do not plan on fighting. If you are talking hypothetically I suppose it would depend on the CB of the war evidence supplied and a number of other things as well as the opinions of our entire cabinet.

The hypothetical is not really something I can answer but as of right now I have no intention of fighting against any of my treaty partners.

If he speaks up, we'll speak back. That's how it works.

I never said anything about you being my enemy. Only that you seem to ally yourselves against those who LoSS dropped. If you wanna take the jump that we are allied to TPF so I still mean us then you just made the same jump as I alluded to and we agree. So it's all moot anyway.

Also, we'll see when it comes down to it won't we KingSrqt? We'll see.

It was a question. Don't fence around it. Question dodging seems beneath you. Everyone knows the climate. Everyone knows just about everything these days it seems. So let's cut through all the !@#$%^&* and just speak plainly. There doesn't seem to be enough of that around here. My question still stands. Take it as a scenario I dreamed up.

Look man no alliance is ever going to say "yeah our allies are actually our enemies", and being so confrontational is not going to make people inclined to speak candidly to you except to state their honest opinion is that you're a a raging...jerk. Yeah, let's go with that. I respect the cause of openness and truth and all but if you're actually interested in it you should probably shouldn't post like this because really this sort of posting is just designed to catch people in a trap where they rightfully tell you to $%&@ off (perhaps in more polite terms :v:) and you just say "AH-HA! YOU WON'T SAY YOU'RE ENEMIES OF THE NPO! LIARS YOUR SIDES ALL HYPOCRITES AHAHAHAHA"

Edited by Matthew George

I never said anything about you being my enemy. Only that you seem to ally yourselves against those who LoSS dropped. If you wanna take the jump that we are allied to TPF so I still mean us then you just made the same jump as I alluded to and we agree. So it's all moot anyway.

Or maybe, just maybe, you could drop all the versus crap, stop talking out of our $@! about "enemies" and allies and take what LoSS has done for face value. Of course there are cogs behind the scenes but don't miss the forest for the trees.

Also, we'll see when it comes down to it won't we KingSrqt? We'll see.

we will see...

Edited by Nathan Hale

To my knowledge, and I think I'd know, Nemesis has no enemies at this time.

* Van Hoo III rattles his saber for good measure anyway.

Likewise. I'll ask all Soldiers to refrain from posting and to just respect the thread for what it is and move on.

Look man no alliance is ever going to say "yeah our allies are actually our enemies", and being so confrontational is not going to make people inclined to speak candidly to you except to state their honest opinion is that you're a a raging...jerk. Yeah, let's go with that. I respect the cause of openness and truth and all but if you're actually interested in it you should probably shouldn't post like this because really this sort of posting is just designed to catch people in a trap where they rightfully tell you to $%&@ off (perhaps in more polite terms :v:) and you just say "AH-HA! YOU WON'T SAY YOU'RE ENEMIES OF THE NPO! LIARS YOUR SIDES ALL HYPOCRITES AHAHAHAHA"

At this stage in the game...what difference does it make?

Good night gentlemen.

At least you got some new lackeys out of the deal eh?

Didn't you use to be in GATO?

More powerful than the NPO, more aggressive than Valhalla, more slippery than the MCXA, hungrier than The Phoenix Federation...

NEMESIS

Cyber Nations' unsung bullies.

That's us right there

They abandoned old friends and signed with the enemy.

Again, I thought you were in GATO at some point?

Oh, you. You're clever :v:

He's a lot of things, but clever is not one of them :awesome:

No, we won't. Good luck on your treaty, but threatening my members? You best watch yourself.

Hi dear, it's me. Sure you want to go down this road?

Sup AUT? I got some nice shiny nuclear warheads that say Soccer doesn't need to watch himself around you.

Boo for Yawoo

Your Nemesis is Soldier

It really looks like you want to go down this road. You say that our nemesis is Soldier? You want me to be yours? Guess who'll win that one champ

ya know I think I might till have logs from a pretty reliable source that say otherwise cindy ;)

Ahahahahaha

Congrats LoSS and Nemesis on your new found treaty - I wish you the best

Thank you sir.

Your Nemesis is Soldier.

I would like to advise you that making us your Nemesis would be a very unwise policy decision. Infact I would be inclined to think that you were lacking grey matter in that skull of yours, that there was nothing but air up there.

Now in regards to this treaty; I really think it took a lot of guts to do what LoSS did. We like people with guts in Nemesis.

Nemesis is a fine alliance. I may think that canceling every other treaty you had was a little suspicious, but I certainly can't fault you for signing one with these folk. I hope that after all those years of searching and not finding, through your harsh surrender terms, BLEU, Agora and everything in between, you've finally found the place where you belong, LoSS.

Edited by Penguin