Decree of the Sith

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you going to show proof? You know, most alliances show proof when they do something like this.

Just kidding, couldn't help myself. Congrats NSO, I can't believe you're stronger than us :(. Hope to see you nearing that 4 million bench mark soon.

Where is the change that the NSO would supposedly bring?

Change began with the ideals of not accepting irrelevant PIATs and weak treaties that tie them to the clusterweb and force them to honor and defend other alliances principles and ideals that may differ from their own. This was a great start. The next change came with introducing a limited war as punishment against an alliance without seeking to completely obliterate them.

Now, you may be wondering why I'm posting here considering my disagreement with the way NSO handled the situation with my alliance. Despite that disagreement, and other things I disagree with in the NSO, I do like that someone out there is trying fresh and creative approaches to a game that is growing ever stagnant. For that, I give credit to the NSO.