Decree of the Sith

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As impressive as that is, Vox still did it faster. :P

I asked this before in another thread and never got an answer. Are you saying that Vox gained 3 million NS faster after its initial creation or at some point later when it "reformed"? If the former, good for you, if the latter, really? You really think that matters at all?

Congratulations on your rapid growth, NSO!

If I recall correctly, Vox Populi at its height was roughly 2.5 million total NS. I can say with near certainty the 3 million mark was never reached.

But they did do it in record time, while at war with everyone.

But they did do it in record time, while at war with everyone.

I know that as well as anyone, but it bears little relevance to the milestone NSO has achieved, so let's get back on track with congratulating them for their achievements.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Moridin

I thank the well wishers.

If I wanted to be like Vox Populi I would have declared war upon the major factions and might possibly have reached greater heights by now, or at least until the nukes started raining down upon us.

The failings of the large factions in regards to maintaining competitive spirit and growth in the Cyberverse is equally on the heads of those that squandered the ability to change on something as meaningless as a war that they could not possibly hope to win.

The Order hopes to establish change through example. Not change through subterfuge, insurrection or some other nefarious act. We hope to do this by influencing the status quo to accept alternatives to the current methodology of warfare, alternatives to the current stagnations of eternal peace. Realizing that being the enemy can be a good and useful thing is paramount to the survival of the Cyberverse. Not everyone will be friends. Not everyone will be comrades. Not everyone will fly the same banner or stand for the same ideals.

That is why the New Sith Order has avoided cumbersome treaty entanglements. That is why we have sought limited partnerships and why we will never sign anything that is not "non-cascading" and may very well never enter into an agreement that is more than a simple mutual defense pact. We will not seek out PIATs because they support and build upon the lie that is killing us all.

So yes, since we must hear it in every announcement thread we make, Vox Populi reached 2 million NS a full six days prior to us, in their second incarnation. And?