Decree of the Sith

Change began with the ideals of not accepting irrelevant PIATs and weak treaties that tie them to the clusterweb and force them to honor and defend other alliances principles and ideals that may differ from their own. This was a great start. The next change came with introducing a limited war as punishment against an alliance without seeking to completely obliterate them.

Now, you may be wondering why I'm posting here considering my disagreement with the way NSO handled the situation with my alliance. Despite that disagreement, and other things I disagree with in the NSO, I do like that someone out there is trying fresh and creative approaches to a game that is growing ever stagnant. For that, I give credit to the NSO.

Gabe, I have and still do like you and the way you think. Good luck in the future.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Change began with the ideals of not accepting irrelevant PIATs and weak treaties that tie them to the clusterweb and force them to honor and defend other alliances principles and ideals that may differ from their own. This was a great start. The next change came with introducing a limited war as punishment against an alliance without seeking to completely obliterate them.

Now, you may be wondering why I'm posting here considering my disagreement with the way NSO handled the situation with my alliance. Despite that disagreement, and other things I disagree with in the NSO, I do like that someone out there is trying fresh and creative approaches to a game that is growing ever stagnant. For that, I give credit to the NSO.

Why do you suppress your hatred for us, Mr. Logan? Release it and be unshackled.

Onward and upward!

Change began with the ideals of not accepting irrelevant PIATs and weak treaties that tie them to the clusterweb and force them to honor and defend other alliances principles and ideals that may differ from their own. This was a great start.

Indeed it was, however they didn't start it - the Grämlins began it long ago and still follow it to the best of my knowledge

The next change came with introducing a limited war as punishment against an alliance without seeking to completely obliterate them.

This indeed was a unique change to the scenery of our planet.

I also believe their government structure is a unique idea that, while not having caught on, was an attempt at change - pushing for more of a meritocracy than a good ol boys club. (As I understand it, anyone who thinks they can do a job better is welcome to try to take the position) I may be wrong on that though.

1 round raids on alliances for trumped up CB without use of diplomacy?

Where's the change? Seems like business as usual, Moldavi H. Christ.

I'm sorry we forgot to war them for 2 years.

edit:

I also believe their government structure is a unique idea that, while not having caught on, was an attempt at change - pushing for more of a meritocracy than a good ol boys club. (As I understand it, anyone who thinks they can do a job better is welcome to try to take the position) I may be wrong on that though.

You are correct.

Edited by WarriorConcept

1 round raids on alliances for trumped up CB without use of diplomacy?

Where's the change? Seems like business as usual, Moldavi H. Christ.

And you're suggesting NSO should have presented this evidence to CDC first? Do you believe spies deserve the opportunity to flee to peace mode? Just because we are different does that, in your mind, sentence us to being foolish?

You know little of this situation and your posts are off-topic. You are free, however, to continue celebrating our alarming growth.

Edited by Nobama

And you're suggesting NSO should have presented this evidence to CDS first? Do you believe spies deserve the opportunity to flee to peace mode? Just because we are different does that, in your mind, sentence us to being foolish?

You know little of this situation and your posts are off-topic. You are free, however, to continue celebrating our alarming growth.

Probably should have presented it to TOOL first.

Oh man! What a good idea why didn't we think of that?

Thanks for the heads up, Crohl! Nice job good work. Now please crawl back into your hole.

You'd think with all those eyes he would have spotted the many instances where we've said we informed TOOL of our intentions beforehand.

Your optometrist is going to be an incredibly wealthy man, Crohl.

The case of NSO vs. CDC has been argued to death. While I appreciate any support, bringing it up in this thread does a disservice to both alliances. Personally, there are many members in NSO I respect and they've worked for this achievement. Let them have this moment.