Ex-Polars

Dochartaigh

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never in the NpO, however, during the incident between Ivan and Moo in August 07, all NPO members lost access to the NpO forums. Well, all but one that is. It is a little known secret, but at the time I was so loved I had a special mask and access to NpO military forums.

I was never in the NpO, however, during the incident between Ivan and Moo in August 07, all NPO members lost access to the NpO forums. Well, all but one that is. It is a little known secret, but at the time I was so loved I had a special mask and access to NpO military forums.

heh. i did not know that. interesting tidbit from the past.

Until I found it during an audit! You are very sneaky sir.

And yes, I remember you, Kharn, as well as every other hooligan who has posted so far.