Ex-Polars

Dochartaigh

I'm ex-ex-Polar. Does that count?

To be honest, i miss the time when prior to WUT. A good tight knit group of Polars rebuilding after a harsh war. This was repeated after the SPW but was not as tight knit in my opinion.

That was a lovely period, although kind of confusing for me personally in the beginning. Didn't manage to sneak into gov but just a great atmosphere all round. I wish I had some logs of the owl sandwich stuff that went on back then :P

Edited by DaJoW

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't that bad. I looked out for all the members regardless of their newbieness.
True. But as a noob I always found upper leadership and old guard Polar and Pacific figures intimidating.

After being exposed to most of them, however, I can now confirm that they are in fact cuddly, pseudo-teddy bears.

Except for Ivan. That guy still freaks me out.

Yo, former polar here. About a year and a half?
'sup Atomsk.
I used to be in the Polar POW camp ...does that count? :P
Close enough, heh :P

Yo, former polar here. About a year and a half?

holy !@#$ ain't seen ya in a longs while. how ya doin man? also sup KDII, i think you are officially the closest person other than me in this thread. :P

@Elbows- sup man, nother person i have not seen in a while.

@FF- i was never really intimidated by any of the Polar old guards, though i guess cuz i was one of them methinks....... nor the Pacifican old guards. fun times fun times.