Ex-Polars

Dochartaigh

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the era of Polar where all the people who are posting in thread were members. Except Hizzy. Good riddance there.

The Golden Age, with a dashing young Emperor who made the ladies swoon without the use of laughing gas or other intoxicants except his intoxicating personality

I miss the era of Polar where all the people who are posting in thread were members. Except Hizzy. Good riddance there.
So would that be $@!'s reign, or the dark times of last summer? :P
The Golden Age, with a dashing young Emperor who made the ladies swoon without the use of laughing gas or other intoxicants except his intoxicating personality
Summer 2007 and pissing off GOONS and \m/ was good times :awesome:

So would that be $@!'s reign, or the dark times of last summer? :P

Now you are just publicly taunting me and my inability to relate dates to memory. Jerk! I guess if I had to pick a specific time I think it was the end of Sponge's first reign into the beginning of $@!' that was probably the most awesome in Polaris. Good people were in good places and everyone was excellent. Folks left us alone because we'd killed everyone else and some of the best discussions and conversations took place.

To be honest, i miss the time when prior to WUT. A good tight knit group of Polars rebuilding after a harsh war. This was repeated after the SPW but was not as tight knit in my opinion.

Yeah that was an interesting time, probably my favorite as well due to the lack of bloc politics. There was NPO, GOONS, and FAN for us to deal with and I had people to do that for me. That freed me up to harass whoever the NAAC protector was at the time on a nightly basis.

Yeah that was an interesting time, probably my favorite as well due to the lack of bloc politics. There was NPO, GOONS, and FAN for us to deal with and I had people to do that for me. That freed me up to harass whoever the NAAC protector was at the time on a nightly basis.

yeah, i have to say the main reason was due to me being far more active than i am currently. Also, i was diplomat to a small and young FAN at that time.

Now you are just publicly taunting me and my inability to relate dates to memory. Jerk!
What can I say?

I know your kryptonite good sir :ph34r:

I guess if I had to pick a specific time I think it was the end of Sponge's first reign into the beginning of $@!' that was probably the most awesome in Polaris. Good people were in good places and everyone was excellent. Folks left us alone because we'd killed everyone else and some of the best discussions and conversations took place.
Those were good times, even though I was mostly a n00b working in MiniPax, and cowering every time bad man Sponge entered our old private channel :wub:
I still remember the topic where you crushed AirMe and $@!'s Senate sharing treaty :P

Those were good times, even though I was mostly a n00b working in MiniPax, and cowering every time bad man Sponge entered our old private channel :wub:

I wasn't that bad. I looked out for all the members regardless of their newbieness.

I still remember the topic where you crushed AirMe and $@!'s Senate sharing treaty :P
NAAC was not my favorite alliance. Poor AirMe probably got the worst of it, either him or Virillus. By the time Grub was Protector, I already knew we were going to win so I took it easy on him.