Ex-Nothing

BamaBuc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only been in GR..............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................With this nation

I joined the NADC a longo time ago (not sure how long ago) and was in there for a while, then got deleted after the NADC-BLEU war for inactivity (RL stuffs). I joined again a few months ago after creating my nation again.

Aww, you made a thread for those of us still feeling left out. I've been in NpO since day 1 of my 22 month career. I have to say that my proudest moment has been looking through the threads lining the forums just now and not seeing an "ex-Polaris members" thread. Way to not be sheep, former Polars! You make me feel so proud.

Originally joined the GPA on June 28, 2006. It has been and will be my only alliance. I did take a couple short breaks for RL purposes, but rejoined the GPA immediately upon rejoining the game.

I thought you joined \m/ ages ago when you got expelled or something...

Been a Viridian Entente member since day one of her reform. Got introduced to the game by Kybernetes in July of '07 shortly after VE 1.0 disbanded and he invited me to the Verdant Directorate. Not long after that we merged with (or to create) The Directorate, and then we merged again not long after that with the Royal Dominion to make VE 2.0 :awesome: