Ex-Nothing

BamaBuc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only been in Argent as Poobah :)

:rolleyes: I think I remember you with another name :rolleyes:

I have been in MHA all my days in CN, from june-october 2007 and from feb 2008 until now. In between I though Cybernations was stupid. :lol:

I came back after I heard GPA was under attack. I still do not know why they were attacked.

I thought you joined \m/ ages ago when you got expelled or something...

The mighty Emperor was briefly in the GPA Resistance Army (I think), bringing his talents to the murky world of espionage. :ph34r:

His task was to uncover the extent of the threat and zap it with his Fu-flavoured awesomeness, which he did with his customary elan. It was a hell of a shock for us reading on the boards at the time that he had jumped ship for the rebels, though :)

Oh, and on topic, just passed my 666 day and GPA all the way. I'm away to polish my tank again....

Good thread Bama.

627 Days in the ODN for me. I have the coolest Pirate on Planet Bob to thank for that one. Warren Harding and Pingu rock the ODN longevity though, with 1157 and 1156 days respectively.

Who's in the lead though, I wonder? Actual longest alliance seniority? Theoretically founding members of GATO who've stuck around should have it, but I confess to not knowing if any have.