Ex-Nothing

BamaBuc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same sentiments, you never been tempted?

I always wondered what it would be like in another alliance; I had the list in my mind of the alliances I would probably join were I to leave, of course it was always a thought in the back of my head. But, I've been an MHA member for more than two years now, it almost seems ridiculous to leave over the sorts of things that I imagined back in the day. At this point, leaving the MHA would seem almost a failure on my part. I've put so much into my time here that leaving would suggest somehow that all I've done in the past was for naught. Were I to leave, the MHA would survive without me, but I would have lost the better part of two and a half years work over something petty like ideological differences or bickering that I could have helped to resolve if it bothered me that much. I suppose, that if the MHA were to disband, I may consider joining another alliance or even making my own, but I don't think I would be up for all the "fun" and "joy" of helping to run a small alliance again. :P

I always wondered what it would be like in another alliance; I had the list in my mind of the alliances I would probably join were I to leave, of course it was always a thought in the back of my head. But, I've been an MHA member for more than two years now, it almost seems ridiculous to leave over the sorts of things that I imagined back in the day. At this point, leaving the MHA would seem almost a failure on my part. I've put so much into my time here that leaving would suggest somehow that all I've done in the past was for naught. Were I to leave, the MHA would survive without me, but I would have lost the better part of two and a half years work over something petty like ideological differences or bickering that I could have helped to resolve if it bothered me that much. I suppose, that if the MHA were to disband, I may consider joining another alliance or even making my own, but I don't think I would be up for all the "fun" and "joy" of helping to run a small alliance again. :P

Oath mate oath

Been in the GPA since Nov 2006 - this is my second nation due to a snafu with not collecting and getting first nation deleted. But even with my first nation, I made it Green so I could apply for the GPA immediately (I read about them in CN wiki). Never been anything else, and don't want to be.

lol, nice work Bama, helping us left out people have a thread. All 637 days in TOOL.

Funny part is, I actually started this thread to mock the out-of-control "ex-whatever" threads. :P But it actually ended up being a good thread in it's own right.

-Bama