Atlantis Members

Chris of Khi

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have loved to see the current CN climate had Atlantis and TPF fought and Atlantis was still around.

You're not the only one. I've often said, the only people that missed Atlantis more than ex-Atlantis, was TPF.

I would have loved to see the current CN climate had Atlantis and TPF fought and Atlantis was still around.

It would have been interesting to have seen Atlantis with more of a direction in terms of foreign affairs and a better handling of situations like the disbandment and that White Bloc incident where you crashed the discussion. That last one may have been before my time but that is just embarassing.

It would have been interesting to have seen Atlantis with more of a direction in terms of foreign affairs and a better handling of situations like the disbandment and that White Bloc incident where you crashed the discussion. That last one may have been before my time but that is just embarassing.

The "White Bloc" incident more than anything else really set us at odds. Setting up a MDP bloc with everyone else on white except for TPF and STA was a threatening action (even if it wasn't meant that way). That bloc discussion was one of the few things Tyga and I agreed upon (and we went back to peacefully ignoring each other after).

The "White Bloc" incident more than anything else really set us at odds. Setting up a MDP bloc with everyone else on white except for TPF and STA was a threatening action (even if it wasn't meant that way). That bloc discussion was one of the few things Tyga and I agreed upon (and we went back to peacefully ignoring each other after).

Hmm, well I am deeply curious now as to why both TPF and STA weren't invited. Seems like a stupid thing to do especially considering how cool STA are.

Hmm, well I am deeply curious now as to why both TPF and STA weren't invited. Seems like a stupid thing to do especially considering how cool STA are.

There were representatives from STA there, Slayer is getting senile:P

And we invited TPF, they just declined.

I still exist. Went nuke rogue on Xenn or Psonami, I forget which one, and let my nation die. 8 months later or so I came back and joined GATO.

Psonami. ;)

Remember it like it was yesterday.

Good to see you, however, you no longer query me or anything. :(

Psonami. ;)

Remember it like it was yesterday.

Good to see you, however, you no longer query me or anything. :(

I think you keep forgetting that you sold out all your friends in Atlantis so you could look cool for the "popular" kids.

I think you keep forgetting that you sold out all your friends in Atlantis so you could look cool for the "popular" kids.

Personally, you are one of the few people I'm glad I no longer have contact with. When I became a Senator, you treated me like a little kid.

Cool kids FTW!

Personally, you are one of the few people I'm glad I no longer have contact with. When I became a Senator, you treated me like a little kid.

It's funny how your tune changes from one of "thanks, you're the best friend I had in Atlantis" to one of "I always disliked you. Either you were always to cowardly to be honest, or you're bitter because I don't forget it when "friends" place knives firmly in my back.

You see Lucas Perry. While everyone else made fun of you behind your back, while saying nice things to your face, I was completely honest to you and tried to help you out. But hey, it looks like kindness goes completely unnoticed.

Edited by Virillus

As far as having NPO backing me, Atlantis was also tied to NPO...if they hadn't spied on NPO as well as TPF...we would have had the war we've all waited for.

Like that meant anything while you were gunning after them. Atlantis may have had a treaty with the NPO, but they were by no means a part of the hegemony. There is a hierarchy amongst those alliances tied to the NPO. A good deal of them are expendable and can be dropped with a single word if one of the more valuable allies decides they want to go after them.

Cool kids FTW!

I think Vir was just more upfront about the situation. Personally I know a few people who felt the same way he did.

It's funny how your tune changes from one of "thanks, you're the best friend I had in Atlantis" to one of "I always disliked you. Either you were always to cowardly to be honest, or you're bitter because I don't forget it when "friends" place knives firmly in my back.

You see Lucas Perry. While everyone else made fun of you behind your back, while saying nice things to your face, I was completely honest to you and tried to help you out. But hey, it looks like kindness goes completely unnoticed.

Well, looks like you do.

Honestly, I could've cared less about whether people made fun of me. I do respect your honesty though.

I wasn't in Atlantis, but it was a wonderful day when her walls crumbled.

Also, Lucas Perry is my hero. :wub:

I shed many tears the day Atlantis fell...oh wait, that was tears of laughter...I was watching "Frazier", it was hilarious! :awesome:

But remember J8, we oppressed them so. Herded them to White team from Aqua like the Cherokee to Oklahoma on the Trail of Tears. :rolleyes:

I still feel that the disbandment was a result of poor leadership... I am pretty sure Drai, Pip, and Vir all know my reserved feeling towards the disbandment. I still feel it was unneccesary and they shouldn't have simply given up.

C'est la vie.

I beg to differ. Part of the plan was diplomatically isolating them. They had 3 treaty cancellations in one day (TGE, NATO and IRON)...the only treaty they had left of any substance was NPO...and something tells me we could have gotten that canceled at any time. ;)

As Vir will admit, we had Atlantis under intense diplomatic pressure...anytime they were in treaty talks, the alliance they were talking to would come to us.

As for the war, it wouldn't have been TPF vs Atlantis 1 v 1. It probably would have been TPF + OPP vs. Atlantis as that was a even match up numbers wise.

Excuse me but the bolded part strikes me as odd. Are you telling us that NPO can be talked into not honouring/cancelling treaties? Or that you have a say in Pacifica's foreign policy?

Well, looks like you do.

Honestly, I could've cared less about whether people made fun of me. I do respect your honesty though.

That's rather disturbing. If people were making fun of you wouldn't that endeavour you to change to show your worth and prove them wrong? Instead, you gave up, betrayed those who still gave a damn about you and you then became a point of laughter for pretty much everyone.

I was dissapointed when I found out what you did. In fact I still am. <_<

I honestly hope you have since reassessed how you acted and are now doing a real effective job as Valhalla Chancellor. I respect Valhalla more now since we have grown as allies and truly wish them the best. If you haven't changed then I guess there's not much hope for you for the future.

Also, Chris of Khi, I kind of wish Atlantis hadn't disbanded either. To wake up the next morning with the news and the time where I couldn't find my place. Thankfully I now have found my place and I wouldn't change it for the world. Things have an odd way of working out in the end.

That's rather disturbing. If people were making fun of you wouldn't that endeavour you to change to show your worth and prove them wrong? Instead, you gave up, betrayed those who still gave a damn about you and you then became a point of laughter for pretty much everyone.

I was dissapointed when I found out what you did. In fact I still am. <_<

I honestly hope you have since reassessed how you acted and are now doing a real effective job as Valhalla Chancellor. I respect Valhalla more now since we have grown as allies and truly wish them the best. If you haven't changed then I guess there's not much hope for you for the future.

Also, Chris of Khi, I kind of wish Atlantis hadn't disbanded either. To wake up the next morning with the news and the time where I couldn't find my place. Thankfully I now have found my place and I wouldn't change it for the world. Things have an odd way of working out in the end.

Well, now you can be like everyone else and not give a damn about me. :awesome:

It's a game, don't get your panties in a wad. Some people want to follow the crowd, others want to do things they would never do in RL. I did one of those things.