Atlantis Members

Chris of Khi

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd talk to you more often LP, but I don't get on IRC very often at all, and when I do it's usually 15-20 minutes between class to take care of something in specific. School's keeping me too busy. Sorry though. It's not, as Vir suggested, because you bailed. I honestly have no idea what he's talking about and always considered you a first-rate player in this game.

Oh, and Halicore wins the thread. Not for anything he said, just because that's by far the greatest signature I've ever seen on the internet. o/ Red Dwarf! o/ Rimmer!

But seriously, this debate is stupid. Atlantis was a glorious old ship that sadly followed her namesake, and as opinionated as I am on the subject, am not keen on digging up the rusty pieces to win some debate on the internet. Atlantis deserves more than that, and I hope that this thread can just be for shoutouts and good memories.

QFT my friend.

Oh how nostalgic this makes me lol. I'm a bit surprised my name never appeared in these eight pages but w/e lol. I remember the good ole days of Atlantis. To be honest, I have the worst memory when it comes to what happened in any of CN's past while I played. It was along time ago for me, so at this point in time I don't hold many if any grudges. Though Chicken the day you came into #Tempest and started being rude to me pissed me off a bit lol.

Yea so when I left Atlantis, I went to Gramlins and became an applicant...I got fed up with that process and went to ROME...from there I went to Holy Order which became Tempest. I am now Autarch (leader) of Tempest. Some members you might remember who are with me: frozenflame, sergeant felix, kamui (Raikyguru...(something like that lol)), and a couple others.

I miss the good days. Call me naive or w/e you want, but you guys should just stop bickering and remember the good times (probably because I can't remember much of the specifics anymore lol).

And maddhatter, you in Buffalo?

QFT my friend.

Oh how nostalgic this makes me lol. I'm a bit surprised my name never appeared in these eight pages but w/e lol. I remember the good ole days of Atlantis. To be honest, I have the worst memory when it comes to what happened in any of CN's past while I played. It was along time ago for me, so at this point in time I don't hold many if any grudges. Though Chicken the day you came into #Tempest and started being rude to me pissed me off a bit lol.

Yea so when I left Atlantis, I went to Gramlins and became an applicant...I got fed up with that process and went to ROME...from there I went to Holy Order which became Tempest. I am now Autarch (leader) of Tempest. Some members you might remember who are with me: frozenflame, sergeant felix, kamui (Raikyguru...(something like that lol)), and a couple others.

I miss the good days. Call me naive or w/e you want, but you guys should just stop bickering and remember the good times (probably because I can't remember much of the specifics anymore lol).

And maddhatter, you in Buffalo?

Indeed I am - rumor has it Spongey and DarkMistress are up this way as well <_<

How have you been my friend? Glad to hear Tempest is doing well - you should hit up our forums for Kronos sometime... http://cn-kronos.invisionzone.com

• 1 month later...

neutral corners, if you please, on the fall of Atlantis: what's done is done.

Original question was where the diaspora took the Atlantis alumni.

I rejoined an Aviation band of brothers: AGW Overlords and have occasionally seen some others in passing.

Edited by unruly