Atlantis Members

Chris of Khi

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by "Won" you mean "disbandment" then yes.

Oh Slayer... How I missed you. We really should catch up sometime. If only we could have put aside our differences. I have no doubt we would've been great friends. Alas, it was not meant to be. I did enjoy the back and forth though. I think both of our alliances were better places at the time as a result. A better counterpart, we could not have asked for in TPF. I salute you, sir.

I thought your IRC name looked familiar

I remember you.

Kaiser Von Shizer in the hizzle fo' shizzle.

Let's see, VE(as Gino Felino), then I rerolled again, got into some trouble with the NPO. Quit for a long time. I came back, and got my reps all payed off and now I'm in Athens.

i didn't know you re-rolled again. come on irc i have something to talk to you about.

I remember the good old days when Atlantis first formed. That sure kept us occupied; then we went from mortal enemies to inches away from an MDP (at least it seemed so from our perspective.) I still can't fathom how Atlantis ended up with us declaring war on the GOONS.

LOL. I don't think you would have stomped us...but it would have been fun to have actually had the war rather than you guys disbanding.

I miss Atlantis. It was a fun rivalry...the ironic thing is that personally, I liked a lot of your leadership.

Lol, never let friendship come before personal ambition.

Oh Slayer... How I missed you. We really should catch up sometime. If only we could have put aside our differences. I have no doubt we would've been great friends. Alas, it was not meant to be. I did enjoy the back and forth though. I think both of our alliances were better places at the time as a result. A better counterpart, we could not have asked for in TPF. I salute you, sir.

You are correct...the cold war did wonders for both alliances. We were each other's foils. Hell, I told Virillus....despite the fact that I personally liked Atlantis Gov, it was more fun being your enemies. In a different time we may have been friends...but it wouldn't have been as much fun.

I was so pissed off and bummed when Atlantis disbanded. TPF suffered a case of blueballs that eventually exploded internally and led to a few exoduses.

Lol, never let friendship come before personal ambition.

IC and OOC not the same thing. OOC, I liked a lot of people in Atlantis despite the fact we were sworn enemies IC. Ask Vir, Epiphanus and Drai...

Honestly, it was more fun being enemies...for both sides.

I was so pissed off and bummed when Atlantis disbanded. TPF suffered a case of blueballs that eventually exploded internally and led to a few exoduses.

I will consider that a victory! We defeated you without even fighting!

Chris, give it a rest.

Slayer is right, we had an awesome rivalry that really was an awesome time. Hell, Atlantis kept a target list of TPF nations updated daily on our forums, I'm sure they did the same. It was good times all around.

I heard about the "Survivor of the almost TPF-Atlantis War" sigs you had on your forums.

I actually don't think we had those to my knowledge. I could be wrong but I don't remember anything about them. I didn't even hear about it until you brought it up a couple months ago.

Slayer is right, we had an awesome rivalry that really was an awesome time. Hell, Atlantis kept a target list of TPF nations updated daily on our forums, I'm sure they did the same. It was good times all around.

Another thing I don't remember about Atlantis :P Though I'm sure we did have that somewhere on our forums. How I got to Minister of Defense and didn't know about it though...

Edit: Right, I went VE->Hyperion->Greenland Republic

Edited by Drai

I actually don't think we had those to my knowledge. I could be wrong but I don't remember anything about them. I didn't even hear about it until you brought it up a couple months ago.

We had them. That is to say some members did.

anyways... Nice avatar Mack, you still haven't changed it since Atlantis have you?

Correct. Haven't changed it since the NAAC actually.

Why do I always learn something new when a Atlantis thread pops up? :huh:

Anyway, yes, the duel between Atlantis and TPF was probably one of the more intense cat and mouse games in the history of CN, shame that it had to end so abruptly.

Also:

VE, Legion, GR

I'll be honest, it sounded like you were being serious. Immature, but serious.

Ah, the great lovers' quarrels never really end, do they? It's so sweet. *GAG!*

Drai, you need to bring back Chuck Norris. Your new avatar sucks. Either that or you could have shown some class for once in your life and took up Stephen Seagal. Like you were supposed to. I think you promised.... Yeah, I'm going with that.

Yes! o/

If only GATO would post in here; then this thread would be complete. :)

Indeed... Indeed. We should all get together, get drunk on IRC and tell lies.

**Edit: Chicken!!! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!? PM me homey. Also, this:

Hungchang was in Valhalla before he left Planet Bob. We surely do miss him over here :(

I miss him too. :(

Edited by Max Rockatansky