Atlantis Members

Chris of Khi

In bizzaro land you would be correct.

Leaving months before a conflict is definately the same instant you were attacked. Thank you for using backwards logic for me there. And yes My pixels are so worth it to me that I stayed with Atlantis with Fez the Caliph until it was oblivion. I definately remember others (Gov) leaving far before me.

Thank you for validating the rest of my statement.

Peace out, Chris.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In bizzaro land you would be correct.

Leaving months before a conflict is definately the same instant you were attacked. Thank you for using backwards logic for me there. And yes My pixels are so worth it to me that I stayed with Atlantis with Fez the Caliph until it was oblivion. I definately remember others (Gov) leaving far before me.

I know I need to leave this alone but I just love asking things. How did you get to the figure of you leaving months before we were attacked? Please note that this is a genuine question.

Edited by Halicore

See we had a problem that you guys had that attitude. We are hopeless lets sit in the water. You could have taken action to put yourself in a better position.

Did you give us any suggestions? The only thing we could have done to avoid the conflict would be to get pushed around to no end, and simply suck up to those we didn't agree with.

And I'm just reading what Vir said now, there's not much more that needs to be said.

Edited by Drai

I'd talk to you more often LP, but I don't get on IRC very often at all, and when I do it's usually 15-20 minutes between class to take care of something in specific. School's keeping me too busy. Sorry though. It's not, as Vir suggested, because you bailed. I honestly have no idea what he's talking about and always considered you a first-rate player in this game.

Oh, and Halicore wins the thread. Not for anything he said, just because that's by far the greatest signature I've ever seen on the internet. o/ Red Dwarf! o/ Rimmer!

But seriously, this debate is stupid. Atlantis was a glorious old ship that sadly followed her namesake, and as opinionated as I am on the subject, am not keen on digging up the rusty pieces to win some debate on the internet. Atlantis deserves more than that, and I hope that this thread can just be for shoutouts and good memories.

I agree. The whole thing about keeping them off of Aqua was something for us OE'ers to use to relief tension between us and you and NATO.

But now there is a bunch of ex-Atlantis in my alliance now, what joy..

What? There are probably less than 5 people from atlantis still in VE. We all left because it was beyond dull. But, it's nice to see you value those members who have loyally stuck around for the last year and a half.

Actually, that was not my plan. I didn't want to curbstomp Atlantis nor did I want them to disband. I joked about beating them silly and moving them to grey, but that would have killed a lot of our fun. The only reason allies were prepped was in case anyone else decided to interrupt our fun.

Hell, we ramped up the Senate so we took their last seat shortly before they disbanded.

As far as having NPO backing me, Atlantis was also tied to NPO...if they hadn't spied on NPO as well as TPF...we would have had the war we've all waited for.

We never spied on either of you. I've heard the NPO stuff, where in the world did you think up us spying on TPF?

I think you keep forgetting that you sold out all your friends in Atlantis so you could look cool for the "popular" kids.

QFT

Well, now you can be like everyone else and not give a damn about me. :awesome:

It's a game, don't get your panties in a wad. Some people want to follow the crowd, others want to do things they would never do in RL. I did one of those things.

Great, I had forgotten about that knife you put in my back... glad you could remind me just why I never liked you.

I had constant contact with Pacifican leadership and Atlantis did not. Nothing strange about that.

That wasn't our fault. We tried plenty of times to talk to the NPO... Gotta love treaties of convenience.

Also, lol @ ex-\m/embers baawing ITT You would think some people could get over 2 year old grudges.

Same old Poolmeister here. Was quite inactive at Atlantis until the last few weeks.

Atlantis->VE->Hyperion->GR->Avalanche

Lucas Perry I got along with you very will and i'm sure I still would though I'll always fail to understand why you'd do such a thing just for the sake of "stirring it up", game or not I thought these friendships were at least real inside of the game and if not out.

Sorry, my nation died in a glow of nuclear holocaust with Kingdom of Dark, Arcades, Chrol, Applemonster, and some other NPO nations that arn't as important.

everyone fights NPO, fighting me is far more entertaining.

What? There are probably less than 5 people from atlantis still in VE. We all left because it was beyond dull. But, it's nice to see you value those members who have loyally stuck around for the last year and a half.

We never spied on either of you. I've heard the NPO stuff, where in the world did you think up us spying on TPF?

I saw the screenies dumped by the gov members that left that showed spies in both TPF and NPO. Perhaps the master spy CZ could shed some light on the topic as he was involved (or knew the person involved).

That wasn't our fault. We tried plenty of times to talk to the NPO... Gotta love treaties of convenience.

I think that judging by the screens dumped by the ex-gov that split right before Atlantis fell, it was more of a convenience for Atlantis than NPO.

I saw the screenies dumped by the gov members that left that showed spies in both TPF and NPO. Perhaps the master spy CZ could shed some light on the topic as he was involved (or knew the person involved).

I think that judging by the screens dumped by the ex-gov that split right before Atlantis fell, it was more of a convenience for Atlantis than NPO.

If you wouldn't mind sending me the screens in PM. I don't want to derail the thread, but I do want to actually understand where you are coming from. As much as I'd like to say we spied on TPF :P to my knowledge (which should be vast on the subject seeing as I was Atlantis gov) we never spied on TPF, never received any sort of intel about them that would be considered spying, or anything like that.

And I'd also like to see the screens again from the NPO. Because it's been so long, I could claim I have screens of X doing Y which turned out to be Z and no one could prove otherwise. I'm not saying you are doing that, I just want to finally get some closure to these "spying" charges you guys cooked up. (cooked in my opinion of course) But yeah, I think a year and a half is enough time for me to be eligible to see the info. I'm not going to make a big deal about it (see me requesting a PM) I just want to know.

With that, I leave the thread other than replying to Atlantis members who I haven't seen in a long time.

Obligatory lol @ baawing \m/embers. Especially ChairmanHal who keeps a grudge worse than my middle school sister.

Nope, I never started spying until after I was put on perma ZI. Nice try.

Sam The Mighty here. Man I miss you guys.

Chicken, Pip, Vir, Kayvon, Von, Chris, Madd, Steo.

Rip Atlantis.

I left up until two months ago. Then I got back into this place and joined VE.

Sam - holy crap - again, long time no see - catch me on IRC some time - haha (in #kronos)

If my memory serves me correctly...

Atlantis didn't "spy" on NPO - ColPanic had a "friend" and that friend took a Screenshot, sent it to ColPanic and ColPanic showed it to us. It was irrelevant (iirc) and got burried in history files. Many months later, it came back up when Yogi was blasting CP as a spy and then I believe NPO found out about it and considered it a violation of the Intelligence section of our treaty as well as spying.

As for TPF - I believe Yogi and Psonami went behind the rest of our backs and planned (maybe they pulled it off) to put a spy in TPF's ranks. I don't believe anything ever came of that, though Yogi and Psonami (and perhaps the spy) would be the only ones who could validate that.

Of course this is all just from memory of events long ago - I could be wrong on several parts or missing key parts.

If memory serves me correctly... the logs concerning spying in TPF were my logs with yogi following some disturbing PM's I came across in a security sweep(freelance diplomats suck) when I was MoFA. Which, I discussed with Slayer. Consider that my vain attempt at trying to salvage my home. Anyway...

Max Rockatansky fills the dirt back in, and replaces the flowers and the bottle of Jim Beam on Atlantis' grave as she deserves her rest and none of this really matters anymore.

Heracles, I am doing quite well, I only rerolled because Sir Glen and Timitz (formerly of Meritokrati) needed somebody to run the Trade Dept. Now that we have merged into Invicta, I run the Trade Dept there. Tiny nation now though. Only 10k

Glad to hear you're doing well :D