The Vox Speaks

vox7-2.png

An open letter to mhawk:

Dear mhawk,

Since the first day that you merged Elysium into TPF, and were named Evil Overlord, I have made jabs about you being a Little Slayer99, and you have always rabidly protested. At those times, I have often fielded scepticism from people that know you "better" than I, and even people within Vox have questioned me on the issue.

In fact, it is because so many people believe you to be your own man even while living in the extra room over Slayer99's garage that this week's Tattler was so believable to so many people.

But not to a select 5 people. A select 5 people that are happy to act as if for a moment they are not the dungeonmasters in order to be the Dungeonmaster. But, we are in charge of who throws how many multi-sided dice.

canary.jpg

As for the rest of the world: Vox Populi are the spy experts around these here parts. If anyone thinks that a canary trap is a big enough gun to take our badge, then they're welcome to keep trying.

Sincerely,

Schattenmann

Senator, Vox Populi

PS: April Fool's, suckas.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm...confused here. Basically you are making a thread, saying you doubted other people in vox, including the person who posted the tatler article, and hurray you were right? Am I misreading something?

I'm...confused here. Basically you are making a thread, saying you doubted other people in vox, including the person who posted the tatler article, and hurray you were right? Am I misreading something?

TPF lunged forward at Vox, but we were behind them.

Obviously I'm the only spy master around these parts, since you guys didn't do your job by seeing if the information passed a simple credibility check before posting it.

I'm gonna go write a new spy guide now.

EVERYONE MAKING ME DO MORE WORK! So lazy.

Edited by astronaut jones

Well it seems no one in Vox bought it yet you posted it anyway. I am glad we all see just how legit and well reseached all your great reveals are. You don't care if they are real you post them. We will all keep that in mind for your next "this week in anything". It would have been better to sell this as being fooled, this we did not think it was real but ran with it anyway just destroys everything you have done in the past and all you will do in the future.

Obviously I'm the only spy master around these parts, since you guys didn't do your job by seeing if the information passed a simple credibility check before posting it.

I'm gonna go write a new spy guide now.

EVERYONE MAKING ME DO MORE WORK! So lazy.

Obviously Vox as an alliance didn't doubt it enough to not publish it.

I think you two missed the point: Since TPF went to all this trouble, we couldn't help but let them have a parade, so we could rain on it.

Once the agent was being fed false information, he was already blown. We had the choice of yanking him, or letting the ruse play out to this climax. His current identity is of no further value, even if we had re-assigned him and he had left TPF without those shots ever being released, the back room club would have made sure that he was marked as a spy regardless.

So, we let it play out.

I think you two missed the point: Since TPF went to all this trouble, we couldn't help but let them have a parade, so we could rain on it.

Once the agent was being fed false information, he was already blown. We had the choice of yanking him, or letting the ruse play out to this climax. His current identity is of no further value, even if we had re-assigned him and he had left TPF without those shots ever being released, the back room club would have made sure that he was marked as a spy regardless.

So, we let it play out.

I'm not buying it. But thanks for the added laughs, and next time you have a cover story like this, do inform your own people of it first.

So, we let it play out.

I still have to write the spy guide 2.0 though.. PEOPLE GOTTA MAKE ME DO WORK! Don't they know how LAZY I am?

damn. Always making me WORK.

So, we let it play out.

That's a convenient way out of it, but there's no proof aside from one post of your skepticism. Several members of Vox, including your leader, have given no indication that this is the case in the TPF thread, and have in fact given the opposite impression.