Aqua Love Rides Again

Archon

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tattler wins again

also, this title irritates me. Aqua love does not exist, and never has. As the leader of MK (Archon) you should know this full well. Aqua love is a myth used to whitewash the fact that Aqua splits itself during every major war.

Tattler wins again

also, this title irritates me. Aqua love does not exist, and never has. As the leader of MK (Archon) you should know this full well. Aqua love is a myth used to whitewash the fact that Aqua splits itself during every major war.

Love is never having to say you're sorry.

Aqua splits during major wars, but Aqua has always continued to climb.

Love is never having to say you're sorry.

Aqua splits during major wars, but Aqua has always continued to climb.

Aqua on Aqua violence is also hard to find. Since MK has been around I don't think there has been an Aqua alliance that has attacked another one.

Tattler wins again

When was the last time a aqua allince fought a aqua allinace? We might be on the other side in a war but we don't fight each other. That is aqua love.

Tattler wins again

It doesn't have to be that way.

Some Aqua alliances climb, others stagnate.

Yeah, because we 2 certainly helped MK in that aspect :awesome:

Anyway, Aqua's as united as people there want it to be. If some find more political in other places and feel aqua is either not really necessary or can hinder them in those places, well it can't exactly happen. If they'll choose to create something for themselves with having an economic building base it could. But it's not up to any single alliance to do it.

whoa whoa whoa... easy there man... great treaty and all but let's not get too ahead of ourselves here... no need for these kinds of comments.

You're right, you're right. I just got a little caught up in the moment.

Tattler wins again

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

DarthVader.jpg

Aqua on Aqua violence is also hard to find. Since MK has been around I don't think there has been an Aqua alliance that has attacked another one.

My sarcasm meter might be busted, but didn't Fark declare on Oceanic Kingdom just a few weeks ago?

Edit: Forgot to actually point out how amazing this treaty is :lol: So, yeah, it's amazing.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys