Decree of the Sith

redflag1.png

Decree of the Sith

As with every new innovation, compromise and constructive change is par for the course. The New Sith Order is no different. Today I would like to address a number of issue relating to our Order and our way of life.

First, acknowledging the unfortunate poll, to which I personally give no credence or sanction, in which our forums were declared the worst in the Cyberverse, I have succumbed to peer pressure from within my Darth Council and agreed to move to new hosting and a new forum. It is a work in progress. For those registered on the old forum your account information is still available and you should have received an automated email or message on the old forum with your new temporary password. Please feel free to visit our new headquarters in the near future:

New Sith Order Forum

Second, with our new alliance came a new way of determining who holds authority and office within the different departments of the alliance. We instituted a process by which office holders can be challenged and subject to meritorious review of their ongoing duties by the Brotherhood of Darkness. Through these challenges some have been displaced and others have prevailed but change has come to our Councils. Another method of reasoned ascension within the Order is via inner departmental coup. This has occurred in some areas and change has come through this method as well. The Darth Council and myself have also taken the advice of those serving on the Councils to mind and seen fit to adjust the overall structure in accordance with the wishes of those actually doing the work. Therefore, I present the newest Councils of the New Sith Order:

The Council for War and Economic Development (WarCon)

Master Sith Marauders

Essenia

Warrior Concept

YouWish959

Sith Marauders

Owned-You

ShadowSlayer

JoshtheGreat

Sargun

The Council for Peace and Trade

Master Sith Marauder

Isaac Wolfe

Sith Marauders

ConeBone

LintWad

Griff

The Council for Internal Affairs

Master Sith Marauder

Sileath

Sith Marauders

Count de Silva

Chickenzilla

Margrave

Finally, I would like to address some ongoing issues taking place within the Order and in regards to its various diplomatic efforts. The New Sith Order, under the direction of Isaac Wolfe, will officially be seeking to join the Amber Accords, the economic trade agreement within the Brown trading sphere, in coming days. We hope this will allow us to work closely with our allies and friends in Brown and will facilitate more open coordination and communication abroad.

We are also continuing to pursue additional signatory alliances within Brown for the mutual defense treaty, the Terra-Cotta Pact, which we share with our good friends in Carpe Diem.

I personally am happy that the issues brought up in the recent release of this treaty have been addressed or are being addressed privately so that the initial interpretations and potential misinterpretations can be corrected. I appreciate the support from our good friends in the Siberian Tiger Alliance in helping curb some of those issues.

I am also happy to state that the New Sith Order has recorded an alliance score over 10 and is eagerly anticipating our continued climb towards 3 million total NS.

Thank you for your time and attention.

- Ivan Kalinski Moldavi, Dread Lord of Stromholde, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sovereign of the New Sith Order

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see NSO seeking membership to the Amber Accords. Whilst some alliances on brown may not see fit to jump straight into a new relationship with an MDP, working closely with them on brown economical affairs and strengthening the friendships should hopefully see the Terra-Cotta Pact represent another side to brown unity.

lolpink |-o-|

Switch to Zeta. Now.

OOC: I prefer even Simple Machines to Zetaboards and that says something. Actually, it doesn't. SM is really good. We just seem to have a !@#$%* older version of it.

I eagerly await the Order's acceptance to the Amber Accords as we strive to consolidate unity and cooperation within our trading sphere which we will surely achieve under the guidance of my Lord, Moldavi.

This is quite an announcement. Showing that members with a troubled "dark" past can truly find a new home with NSO and can rise to position to make it a great place. Truly living up to the alliance name.

Best of luck to our friends in NSO in regards to the Amber Accords.