Announcement from the Viridian Entente

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall VE I hope you now realise you made a mistake when you left NpO and her allies out to dry by siding with the New Pacific Order (the true masters behind the plot to undermine NpO). This comes far too late to make amends for your betrayal, as you have supported the Great Satan countless times within their past evil, unjustified deeds, but this certainly is a step in the right direction.

You see that ODN? That's what a spine looks like. Fascinating, I know.

Bout time someone had the balls to cancel on the hypocrisy that is 1V.

That's cute. I can see how sitting around attacking 100 NS nations is quite courageous. Shows real moral fibre, that. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I suppose your generic congratulations also deserve praise. Truly, you are setting the bar.

Still, best of luck to all parties involved, and continue on with the wild speculation. It's amusing.

Edited by Style 386

Overall VE I hope you now realise you made a mistake when you left NpO and her allies out to dry by siding with the New Pacific Order (the true masters behind the plot to undermine NpO). This comes far too late to make amends for your betrayal, as you have supported the Great Satan countless times within their past evil, unjustified deeds, but this certainly is a step in the right direction.

Always thought you were bat !@#$ insane. Guess this confirms it.

Edited by Snowbeast

That's cute. I can see how sitting around attacking 100 NS nations is quite courageous. Shows real moral fibre, that. :rolleyes:

Hurrr, we're at war with Vox, durrrrr..

At least you don't try and act like you did in fact already know what a spine looks like and just pulled the 'takes one to know one' approach by spotting my 'spineless' little nation that I obviously give a damn about. Credit where due.

Again, many congratulations VE. An undoubtably good move.

It means that ODN could learn from VE.

Hmm, treaty cancellations and trolling from all alliances. Good signs that Phase I is approaching.

Heh. I can manage our foreign policy quite well without the assistance of an unaffiliated 50 NS nation.

And as for the treaty cancellations... who knows if this is the end of it?