CyberNations Raspberry Awards

TheStig

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go ahead and nominate Schattenmann for most annoying because you know someone is going to come along and do it eventually. I think he has a shot at winning too, though this category might end up in a very tight race.

Don't worry Schatt, I still :wub: you.

Anyone who thinks Schatt is most annoying, hasn't been in an alliance with him. Take it from me. I've been in 4 with him :P

Also, nominating shahenshah for most annoying. Not a whole lot of people have noticed him yet, but give it 6 months and he'll be the new HoT.

I didn't make it onto the list?

Wow, I guess I've been slacking. Better increase my "trollin".

I had thought I'd be nominated by now too :(

Also, nominating shahenshah for most annoying. Not a whole lot of people have noticed him yet, but give it 6 months and he'll be the new HoT.

I do agree.

You can't just sit around and hope someone will make themselves the new HoT.. It took a lot of work to make HoT what he was, and it wasn't all HoT doing the work either (couldn't have done it without him, obviously). Alterego was looking promising for a while, but he seems to have toned down now and you're right - I havn't noticed shahenshah so I doubt he's that annoying.

Oh yay I won an award :v

I'm going to put "formation of Vox Populi" as my worst mistake nomination. (PS I'm not here to argue with you Vox, it's just my opinion and nomination so I wont answer any replies).

Edited by Count da Silva

And besides that, this is for April of '08 to present. ODN made their DoE in 2006. :P

yeah i know that, thats why i queried that guys post...perhaps he was trying to be funny or was being plain stupid . Besides its too easy to troll ODN and it would be nice for people to actually come up with something entertaining when blasting ODN rather than the repetative oneline comments which seem to be in vogue :D

Edited by Cataduanes

Most unattractive player

this could be the first 1000 way tie I've ever seen in my life... But for the sake of entertainment, I'm gonna have to go with the Stig.

Most embarrassing forums

Ragnarok, hands down.

Worst Mistake

Chewy Milk of Farkistan.

Edited by ElCid

Most Annoying Player

GTTofAK.

After reading one of his posts about a half of a week ago I wanted to rocket a kitten out of my window. Not to mention his balanced suggestion box posts. :rolleyes:

But yeah, most annoying player is he. >_>

I wonder if I've gotten a nomination yet? :awesome: