Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

I see lack of uniformity in 18 man alliance...and we thought Vox was splitting up Q :(

You're not even trying. I'm not even flying the Vox AA, so that's one part you're incorrect on, and secondly, I said I wouldn't surrender. Are you really that dense?

EDIT: And unlike your pathetic alliance, Vox members are allowed varying opinions. That after all, was one of Vox's founding principles.

Edited by MegaAros

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you shouldn't have declared war on them.

Don't kids yourself however. NPO can't defeat Jarheads on its own and it had to have its allies come in and fight for it. By the way, Jarheads is up to 300 now and showing no signs of stopping in growth.

Oh, look the Original Topic.

You can't blame a person for bringing in ant killers to kill ants. Easier than trying to stomp each one seperately...

Oh and like Robert Louis Stevenson's creation, I continue to watch this thread continues to turn into the Hyde of a Vox thread.

I stated earlier that there was such a plan at the beginning because some had some past grudges, but we decided not to do such that. And the Fireblade guy was the guy i was talking about who was the former Vice President who had a falling out and left, http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...&Extended=0

This is a SS of me and Nightmare talking this past friday February 27

73401471.jpg

Someone who is looking to attack the NPO would be happy we are sort of tied to them because Iron was our protectorate?

If you look @ the screenshot you mention Wank(Panzer) Say he doesnt want to just attack and get owned, and he was talking about the NPO before then, so it is obvious he was refering to them.

Ok let me ask this way, what can we possibly gain from negotiating with you? How would we know you are being faithful to your agreements?
(My bolding)

Is NATO now at war with Vox?

Or are you over-identifying with NPO?

What does this have to do with anything in this topic?

See, a bunch of people, including many in Vox, are saying that we didn't use diplomacy to deal with Jarheads. It's funny, 'cause I haven't seen them use diplomacy for anything, ever.

See, a bunch of people, including many in Vox, are saying that we didn't use diplomacy to deal with Jarheads. It's funny, 'cause I haven't seen them use diplomacy for anything, ever.

Not for lack of effort. It seems that dealing with us diplomatically has the unintended side effect of putting one's alliance squarely in the sights of NPO and its lackeys. Most alliances have to refuse us diplomatic representation due to the threats made by NPO.

We have plenty of alliances friendly to us privately though, where NPO can't interfere, cajole, or threaten. Don't worry too much about Vox diplomacy. We're doing just fine in that arena, I dare say we're doing a hell of a lot better than NPO is because while we're trending up, you're trending down.

I'm perplexed as to why people criticise NPO for having nations that are to large to deal with really small nations?

Can someone point out why thats a criticism? ''Oh look NPO are really strong lolololol''

I don't know maybe I just don't get it.

I'm perplexed as to why people criticise NPO for having nations that are to large to deal with really small nations?

Can someone point out why thats a criticism? ''Oh look NPO are really strong lolololol''

I don't know maybe I just don't get it.

I don't think you get it. It's not that anyone is criticizing NPO for having large nations. My criticism of NPO was declaring war on an alliance they were completely unprepared to attack.

The issue is not that they are too large to attack, but that they declared war while not having the capability to execute that war. Although, to be honest, I don't really agree with the criticism. Grämlins occasionally has to declare war on nations that we can't attack too, and we ask our allies to help with that.

The issue is not that they are too large to attack, but that they declared war while not having the capability to execute that war. Although, to be honest, I don't really agree with the criticism. Grämlins occasionally has to declare war on nations that we can't attack too, and we ask our allies to help with that.

So just because you do it too, it makes it a competent decision? :P

I see what people are saying on this as well, but the way I look at it is they declared war on them with the intent that should any Jarheads come into range, they'd be attacked immediately. I dunno, I see no harm or foul in calling in allies to assist with it. Just me though. :P

Edited by WernerHoffmann

I don't think you get it. It's not that anyone is criticizing NPO for having large nations. My criticism of NPO was declaring war on an alliance they were completely unprepared to attack.

Ok I get that. As criticisms go its not a great one. If they were unprepared to attack an enemy that could attack them I'd be perplexed.

Edited by cowen70

Ok I get that. As criticisms go its not a great one. If they were unprepared to attack an enemy that could attack them I'd be perplexed.

Apparently they were perplexed too. I guess the notion of bringing in your generals and some maps before going to war seems to be perplexing for a lot of phailed alliances.

Edited by Windsor

As i stated earlier Tyler, you know as well as i did it was a thought that ran through our minds as you were well aware since you were for it as others were. You have no idea what we talked about or decided on for over 3 weeks now, and the logs were from over a month ago. Maybe you can't get that through your tiny 15 year old brain, this is just another fine example of the MinDs we all know who randomly flips out, and then tries to get "back" at us. Congrats Leviathan you sure picked a winner there as you soon will find out.

So congrats Tyler on getting you're revenge on us because you flipped out and got kicked out of Jarheads. Obviously you have since obviously it's impossible to persuade NPO, Iron, and others that the idea was not what we were going to do, as i posted with my SS's we were happy to be with Iron and be connected with NPO which were logs from just this past Friday.....a lot closer then your logs from a month ago. Which the logs came from you, who was a sore loser and tried to get ur personal vendetta against us when you were a part of Jarheads from the start and were fine with the possible "plan". Congrats for getting let off the hook by them, you must feel so cool to frame so called friends that you've known were multiple years. When he flips out the next time, at least i warned everyone and can say i told you so.

And thank you Uralica, as you at least listened to me and didn't jump to conclusions, and actually see where what I've said makes sense. As everything I've said has been true, that i knew who sent the logs and why, and Misled came on here and proved i was right, that Misled has no idea what's happened or been talked about between me and nightmare for weeks, because we kicked him for flipping out as usual. And caught Misled in a lie where he said his aka wasn't MinDs and then i prove with a SS and he edits that out of his post, because i proved his aka is MinDs, who was the one who flipped out on the NPO on their forums the last time.

Edited by Semper Fidelis

if nightmare didint want to attack NPO then those screenshots wouldnt be out now would they?

Fail Adam ;p

Circular reasoning is wonderful isn't it? Screenshots don't prove intent, and screenshots can easily be faked.

The NPO should have spoken with nightmare before attacking Jarheads. Someone earlier in this thread stated that the NPO tries to make people their friends and if they don't destroy them. But thats simply as evidenced by this thread. When the NPO order sees a threat it destroys it, and then tells them if it wants to survive it has to agree to not compete against it.

No one can possibly argue against it. For Moo proved this to be true himself. First he declared war, then he acted as if he didn't want war and offered them surrender terms.

I am the Jarheads Secretary of State, and I would be more than glad to do diplomacy with you guys. But I was gone for one day, came back, and the war had already started. You saw the logs and attacked without talking to Jarhead's president, VP, or anybody... I don't call that trying to do diplomacy :wacko:

i´d just like to ask for an small single favor from all the fighting alliances.

if you talk about small nations, plz, don`t call them ants, and furthermore, don´t talk about stomping ants,

you may stomp butterflys, flees or whatever, but please, don´t stomp my relatives or refer to such an stomping :(

additionally, i´d like to thank Emperor Moo for his mercy on this new "butterfly" nationsm, looks like even you can sometimes show mercy, not only the holy admin, may his name be blessed.

thanks for your understanding

necAnt

As i stated earlier Tyler, you know as well as i did it was a thought that ran through our minds as you were well aware since you were for it as others were. You have no idea what we talked about or decided on for over 3 weeks now, and the logs were from over a month ago. Maybe you can't get that through your tiny 15 year old brain, this is just another fine example of the MinDs we all know who randomly flips out, and then tries to get "back" at us. Congrats Leviathan you sure picked a winner there as you soon will find out.

So congrats Tyler on getting you're revenge on us because you flipped out and got kicked out of Jarheads. Obviously you have since obviously it's impossible to persuade NPO, Iron, and others that the idea was not what we were going to do, as i posted with my SS's we were happy to be with Iron and be connected with NPO which were logs from just this past Friday.....a lot closer then your logs from a month ago. Which the logs came from you, who was a sore loser and tried to get ur personal vendetta against us when you were a part of Jarheads from the start and were fine with the possible "plan". Congrats for getting let off the hook by them, you must feel so cool to frame so called friends that you've known were multiple years. When he flips out the next time, at least i warned everyone and can say i told you so.

And thank you Uralica, as you at least listened to me and didn't jump to conclusions, and actually see where what I've said makes sense. As everything I've said has been true, that i knew who sent the logs and why, and Misled came on here and proved i was right, that Misled has no idea what's happened or been talked about between me and nightmare for weeks, because we kicked him for flipping out as usual. And caught Misled in a lie where he said his aka wasn't MinDs and then i prove with a SS and he edits that out of his post, because i proved his aka is MinDs, who was the one who flipped out on the NPO on their forums the last time.

tl;dr

Come out of peacemode >>

Edited by MisleadRH

I'd like to congratulate the New Pacific Order for continuing their campaign to cause esteemed national rulers to resign their roles in our world, and destroy alliances.

It is a deep shame, that when a significant influx of rulers enters the Cyberverse, that they must be attacked for no reason and without the use of diplomacy beforehand.

You have done us all proud <_<