Reflection

Xiphosis

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed indeed. How we're not dead is a miracle unto itself o_o. :P

I remember that's precisely the reason I never wanted to be in gov....

:P Happy birthday to us, I s'pose. Even though I weren't here for the whole two years, I were with us in... spirit? Nah, that wouldn't be right..

Quite the path you've traveled. I still don't think I have forgiven you for the IBC thing, and I still count the loss of them as allies as one of my great regrets. Nice to see it explained out though, as I never had the full inside view of how that went down.

Nice read Xiphosis. Thanks for putting this together.

I remember IBC merging into us (bringing with them the NpO treaty) and I remember the select few in GOD who were completely opposed to the new comers that damn near undid it all.

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling welcoming GOD members.

And do you still have the logs from the DLP .gov + Prez meeting when we decided the alliance's name, Xiph? Those were the best two hours of all the time I spent in CN.

Edited by Krull

Quite the path you've traveled. I still don't think I have forgiven you for the IBC thing, and I still count the loss of them as allies as one of my great regrets. Nice to see it explained out though, as I never had the full inside view of how that went down.

Nice read Xiphosis. Thanks for putting this together.

It did eat at us for a pretty long time after that, whether you believe it or not. I just wish I'd had enough foresight to see how bad it was going to get.