Reflection

Xiphosis

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good read. Congrats GOD! FEAR and GOD has their birthday so close :lol:

Both alliances formed in the aftermath of GWII, with a few members from both FEAR and GOD coming from the ENA after it disbanded.

This thread makes me realise I've spent far too much time associating with Amoshi.

Both alliances formed in the aftermath of GWII, with a few members from both FEAR and GOD coming from the ENA after it disbanded.

This thread makes me realise I've spent far too much time associating with Amoshi.

Hail ODS!

Seriously, what were you guys thinking?

Hail ODS!

In GOD's defence, only me and Amo were in the ODS, hence why I used ENA as my example. The ODS was about the only alliance at the time which would allow someone as unstable as me to be a government member. That, and Ruben telling me he wanted to mate with me boosted my self esteem a little.

There is either some, all, or most of this post that could be considered OOC, however the post are in derelict relation to the topics content, and might have some meager relevance. Please be advised.

Good read. Congrats GOD! FEAR and GOD has their birthday so close :lol:

Yeah.. eerie how that is, isn't it? It's a conspiracy! Oh noes, they've got flying peanut butter jelly donuts to eated our toenail clippings! O_O!!!! Erm, totally what my counterpart, Darth Sexy, said. I quoted it a bit below. It's like, right under here.

Oh hush, you love it... Maybe.. Or do you need another spanking? No one spanks Sith like Gaston! :P

Hail ODS!

I were new and unawares. Peer pressure too. Ya hafta remember, this was back at a time where I would head to the library with my mate and we would check our nations on the same network! He's had a couple of those infamous 21 day back collects, or his nation would be older than mine! I'll never tell!

well well well Xiphosis.

its been a trip hasn't it?

lol having history(aka President Smith) with this alliance, i can say that it has provided me with a great community and a great story to live in. and although i must say when my ancestor President Smith was in charge that he was much more naive than Xiphosis.

the history we share as GODites is something that shall never be broken.

and for that

thank you xiph, and thank you all

=)

Edit: to RandomInterrupt, i must also express my regret for what had transpired.. i do wish things had been better. but the paths we chose are ones we cannot change. and we must live with those choices.

to the good days, and to continue on to better ones

Edited by Calixo

This announcement deserves more that just a simple congrats to GOD post. Two years is a great accomplishment that you all should be very proud of achieving. Those of us that are fortunate enough to be called your ally know that your loyalty and friendship make you one of the finest alliances in the game. Maroon and SF are fortunate to have you with them.

Xiph and Z… I :wub: you guys!

Congratulations to GOD I cant wait to post in next years announcement thread.

I remember convincing Moth to sponsor GOD.

Z tells me they were in talks pre-unjust war, but I'm pretty sure he's lying.

Yay us, and yay GOD.

A very active, and a very fun community to be in.

During the Unjust war actually EW.