Reflection

Xiphosis

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday GOD.

Oh, and when Xiph says "I remember," it should be taken as fact. The man has a mind like a steel trap. I mean come on, who else (besides the people in that alliance or in TOOL) would remember that I was CCC's Minister of Defence without me distinctly telling them so? :lol:

Good read. Congrats GOD! FEAR and GOD has their birthday so close :lol:

Formed from similar events. :P

I remember the time you set Terry up for giggles like the mean-spirited bully that you are.

I laughed so freaking hard the first time he made that, back when we rolled Illum. He couldn't even master grammar to properly imitate me for one bloody screen.

I remember the time you set Terry up for giggles like the mean-spirited bully that you are.

I nearly crapped my pants laughing at that screeny before, everyone knew how much we hated that guy, from day 1 he was making threats. Heck he basically held about 10 of our friends hostage for awhile, he wouldn't allow them to leave to join us, or else we'd of gotten rolled. Karma man, always comes back around.

I remember.. hrm..

I remember when we made the choice to stay small instead of recruit like crazy, we didn't, and still don't want to get lost in mass numbers. We're all friends and we like to stay that way. I could do with another 30 or 40 friends, lol, but no more =)

I remember during our war with NoV, when Sgt Molloy faked a screenshot and claimed I was making nuke threats, then running to NoV's channel and was called every name in the book in PMs, despite proving it was fake. I was terrified it'd start a nuke war, I literally had trouble typing my hands were shaking so bad, we'd worked so hard to build up, I didn't want a nuke war to appear to be my fault. Luckily the guy left ms paint open, and didn't change the message id, so it was easy to disprove, heh fun times, being that scared =)

I remember buying some donation deals for folks back before work sucked... then the idiots decided to have an AWESOME 21 day back collect... /facepalm. If we'd of had NS charts back then the peaks and dips you would of seen :o

I remember being the Lord of War during the skirmishes this summer... /ooc when my computer was broken and I had to try to check in on a 28K cellphone, taking 20 minutes to attempt to collect my taxes once a week while I waited on my motherboard. /shame

I remember the UJW, thinking we were staying neutral, and the agonizing arguments back and forth when we finally decided to side with GOONs. I've often wondered if it was the best thing, but we felt it was the right thing to do at the time, and when we make a choice, right or wrong, we deal with it best we can. Hey, 8 on 1 odds was probably the best fun I've ever had in this game.

Happy birthday guys, proud to have been a founding member, from the ENA days to now. We might bicker and disagree, but we wouldn't still be together if there wasn't bro-mance in the air =P.

Edited by Midkn1ght

I swear sometimes my heart just breaks when reading some of these. They never thank the guy that actually write the treaties. (referring to the VE treaty) :ph34r:

Anyway, I have always respected GOD. President Smith was a very good friend and he spoke highly about the idea of merging IBC with your alliance. Seeing it a reality was a very happy moment in time. :P Seeing Kas's name brought up also brought a smile to my face.

Hail GOD! May you live forever.