Nintenderek's 1000th day playing Cybernations

Nintenderek

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG, a guy in my alliance is getting made fun of for being a total failure, why don't I talk about a typing error made 6 months ago. That should throw everyone off the scent. :unsure:

So first off. You're not cool at all for saying ZOMG. Had to get that out. Now, secondly, you aren't a tough guy. You aren't funny. You're lame and think you're an internet tough guy.

Besides, 2nd place in total? Nobody gives a crap. Go get #1 in total and attacking and then parade your 4 inch cyber dick in this thread.

Nobody cares about you and get out of Derek's thread.

Your humility is appreciated, however, if he was really that bad, you should have done something about it.

Umm I was in GOLD with him for less than a month iirc. He joined Purge after I left. I don't really understand why I would have had a reason to "do something" about him. He's been more of a mild nuisance than anything else.

So first off. You're not cool at all for saying ZOMG. Had to get that out. Now, secondly, you aren't a tough guy. You aren't funny. You're lame and think you're an internet tough guy.

Besides, 2nd place in total? Nobody gives a crap. Go get #1 in total and attacking and then parade your 4 inch cyber dick in this thread.

Nobody cares about you and get out of Derek's thread.

If you don't want to talk about me in this thread I suggest you tell your alliance mate, MegaAros not to derail the thread into a discussion about me. I didn't bring up all this stupid stuff, he did. I came into this thread to call Nintenderek on his BS about TPF/Purge.

Edited by Bob Sanders

1. My Ex Goldies - Too many people to name. I love you all, if any of you actually still exist from the time when I was there =P

*W_A_R shifts his weight in the saddle of his destrier, Daffodil; a stout horse of a forgiving nature but with an almost unforgivable flatulence ailment. He wrinkles his nose and gags; not for the first time today. Now if he could just harness Daffodil's noxious nature to provide an advantage in battle.

W_A_R ponders the tactical ramifications.

Ah, Nintenderek. I see you still enjoy the mild notoriety you have garnered for yourself over the millenium of days subconsciously filling you lungs on Digiterra.

It surprises me that although I have been in the service of the Black Rose for well over a year now, surpassing my combined time in GOLD and CON, I hold and cherish many a sweet and intimate memory of those GOLDen days. Oh, how I have grown since those times and (as I'm sure Machiabelly would agree) there are many a thing I would have changed in hindsight.

Nevertheless, what is done is done; what is past is past. The Order is my home now and I am ever honoured to be numbered with such worthy company.

I have taken a passing interest in your post GOLD activities, and you must admit that it is hard not to venture far before you stumble across an incident or thread that you have been involved in, making it far easier for the casual observer to follow your Digiterran career. May you enjoy your next 1000 days as much, if not more than your first. May your steed, whether thoroughbred or donkey, always serve you well.

Actually, Nintenderek failed pretty badly too. His terms as SC was widely regarded as a joke. And no, Howso isn't "Brilliant". He's probably the least brilliant player we had in GOLD, second only to you.

I gotta say this before I forgets it. Ninny you were a joke in GOLD and most of us (PLUS members and Some GOLD guys) thought you were a complete failure. I never got along with you at the time because I couldn't get past the fact that you seemed to try too hard to be friends with everyone and to be funny. I like you more in Vox then I did in GOLD. You were a joke in GOLD. Sorry dude if that hurt but its true and its about time you know that.

@Bob: Stop trying to be an internet tough guy. Your posts don't scare me or anyone else and I finds it more funny then anything when I read it. Just because your in an alliance named after vikings don't mean you have to act like one.

*W_A_R shifts his weight in the saddle of his destrier, Daffodil; a stout horse of a forgiving nature but with an almost unforgivable flatulence ailment. He wrinkles his nose and gags; not for the first time today. Now if he could just harness Daffodil's noxious nature to provide an advantage in battle.

W_A_R ponders the tactical ramifications.

:lol: You always manage to crack me up W_A_R. Good to see you are still around!

Fortunately for me, you aren't one of them;)

If you have any more problems: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=273041

I'm ready and waiting.

This post inspired me to check my spy odds on you, which made me discover a bug, dont get worried when you see a bug report regarding my inability to spy on your nation :P

I will admit i did not read anything in this thread, not even the OP.

I just wanted to comment on your Topic Description...do you really collect taxes every day?

edit: now that i read the thread, i realize that many people have made the same comment and that it is thus no longer relevant or witty and thus i shall go punish myself.

Edited by Chinatownbus

Congratulations on 1000 days, Nintenderek.

As for the rest of you who entered this thread and decided to mock the player, derail the thread, or anything else of that nature, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Do you really have nothing better to do than belittle another player and ruin his celebration thread?

Nobody really cares if Nintenderek screwed up in-game. Quite the reverse, in fact. He's caused drama that kept us all entertained. What have you done to provide entertainment? What use would your casualty counts or infra levels be if everybody got bored and stopped playing? Think about that, bacause it's exactly what would happen if players like Nintenderek weren't around.

The only thing ninny has accomplished is giving me a bruised forehead from all the facepalming I do. You think someone who follows around Doitzel and Starfox and repeats everything they say is entertaining? Ninny has never done anything to add to this game. I don't know what drama you think he has caused, killing a bunch of insignificant 500k ns alliances isn't really a big deal. I will admit some Vox members are entertaining, but ninny sure as hell isn't one of them.

The only thing ninny has accomplished is giving me a bruised forehead from all the facepalming I do. You think someone who follows around Doitzel and Starfox and repeats everything they say is entertaining? Ninny has never done anything to add to this game. I don't know what drama you think he has caused, killing a bunch of insignificant 500k ns alliances isn't really a big deal. I will admit some Vox members are entertaining, but ninny sure as hell isn't one of them.

He may not have caused much, but what have you done?

He may not have caused much, but what have you done?

Vlady have done more on his worst days then Ninny have done on his best days but I wouldn't expect you to know this at all. We all have our reasons on why we put ninny down and he only done it to himself.

I have to say Nintenderek...you are the Vox member that I respect the most for your views, your civility, the fact that you've never done anything to me, and the fact that your a good guy.

COngrats on reaching 1000 days, and heres to 1000 more. See you on IRC, eh?

Dear Nintenderek,

I don't know why my hatred for you runs so deep. I honestly couldn't tell you. From what I hear and see, you are actually quite funny and all around good guy. Just slightly misinformed on a few things. I agree with some, disagree with some. But who doesn't. As much fun as I enjoy calling you by my nickname, I have decided to stop. And focus more on Dan2680.

I love you...

UberSpeeon

p.p. I secretly do horrible things to your mario pictures at night.