Nintenderek's 1000th day playing Cybernations

Nintenderek

Hey there man, I didn't even know you were still playing. Glad to see you are still here and in a good home.

Thanks, there are many more of us ex GOLDies than ninny leads people to believe. How have you been, dude? I don't usually post on these forums because I find that gouging my eyes out with rusty nails tends to be more fun and productive. Listening to people like nintenderek boast about how they were "government officials" of a 5 person alliance physically pains me. I've come to the conclusion that he is either an excellent troll or a terrible train wreck. Knowing him, I would have to go with the latter.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mention of me :o

I'm offended

I'm also an exGOLDer :awesome:

Don't be offended, baseballer790. I recall your membership and have seen you about at public meetings, or is it that I have heard of you being mentioned at public meetings? My hearing is not what it once was though my memory is as sharp as a brick. I'm sure those folks with the flaming torches and pitchforks were mouthing your name.

Wearing a helmet has its advantages and disadvantages. A distinct advantage is that it disguises my rather unfortunate appearance; the disadvantage is that all I hear is the sound of the ocean. Damn well makes one want to go to the privy at inconvenient times.

Back on topic, as the old GOLD sage and guru (albeit, Machiabelly may be a better holder of that title), may I apologise to Nintenderek for him being the butt of many a joke and disparaging remark, particularly from former members of GOLD, including myself. It is a shame that his history includes such weighty baggage. One thousand days of existence is an accomplishment for congratulations and accordingly I extend congratulations to him on behalf of all those who once graced the halls of GOLD.

Edited by W_A_R

Don't be offended, baseballer790. I recall your membership and have seen you about at public meetings, or is it that I have heard of you being mentioned at public meetings? My hearing is not what it once was though my memory is as sharp as a brick. I'm sure those folks with the flaming torches and pitchforks were mouthing your name.

Wearing a helmet has its advantages and disadvantages. A distinct advantage is that it disguises my rather unfortunate appearance; the disadvantage is that all I hear is the sound of the ocean. Damn well makes one want to go to the privy at inconvenient times.

Back on topic, as the old GOLD sage and guru (albeit, Machiabelly may be a better holder of that title), may I apologise to Nintenderek for him being the butt of many a joke and disparaging remark, particularly from former members of GOLD, including myself. It is a shame that his history includes such weighty baggage. One thousand days of existence is an accomplishment for congratulations and accordingly I extend congratulations to him on behalf of all those who once graced the halls of GOLD.

Do you remember I fellow by the name of grobend123?

I would be the reroll of that totally amazing person.