Dark Evolution Announcement

danizduhman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You were going to PZI him for that? I mean, deleting your forums, that would be PZI worthy. The topic he made was worthy of ejection, certainly. PZI? Um... Yeah, not even close.

This sums up what I was going to say on the topic. Seems like you (DE) overreacted a bit to me. What Hunter did was stupid, but certainly not PZI-worthy. Good luck getting your forums back up and running.

We've all seen alliances rolled for far less. I might be giving DE government too much credit here, but I honestly doubt they would PZI Hunter unless the alternative was far worse.

I honestly can't think of anyone who'd have actually rolled them for not PZI'ing hunter, and there really aren't many alliances in a position to do that, so it's not like I'm missing someone. I could be wrong of course, but it doesn't seem remotely likely.

I see what you're saying. If I were leading, I wouldn't ZI Hunter myself. Perhaps some mentioned the possibility, then he heard the possibility, and then acted rashly before considering anything further. Obviously his acts don't merit PZI, so I doubt he'd have gotten that anyway, especially when cooler heads prevail. Alas, now that it's done, it's tough to do anything else.

I honestly can't think of anyone who'd have actually rolled them for not PZI'ing hunter, and there really aren't many alliances in a position to do that, so it's not like I'm missing someone. I could be wrong of course, but it doesn't seem remotely likely.

Especially since ejecting Hunter leaves whomever wanted him PZI'd to do it themselves if they wanted it so much.

I'm not saying it was "PZI Hunter or we roll you", I'm saying that I find it likely that the agreement was more along the lines of "You screwed up, but we'll cover your back, but if we're going to help you, you guys need to do some things on your end."

I think that this action is reprehensible and dishonorable. Hunter should be ashamed of himself. This said, the response taken by DE is both professional and honorable. I think that this is a sign of the quality of DE leadership and DE is lucky to have the leaders it does.

o/ DE