How much longer!

Chickenzilla

When do you think GATO will be released from their NPO viceroy?  

518 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time we will keep GATO as a Viceroyalty is directly proportional to the time people keep making annoying and pointless polls on the CN Forums.

So either you dictate the existence of an alliance by the forum conduct of those outside the alliance or you are cavalier enough to joke about it. Either way, it's not very classy at all.

So either you dictate the existence of an alliance by the forum conduct of those outside the alliance or you are cavalier enough to joke about it. Either way, it's not very classy at all.

When NPO starts acting classy, it's time to get to DEFCON 1 because they're about to attack.

I voted never. I don't actually believe that though. I predict it will occur when they need PR points and another MADP moreso than anything else.

Actually it will probably occur once all our ministries back up and running, but I suppose they could time PR wise.

I voted never as that is my sincere hope. Time and time again GATO has shown that it is incapable of governing itself. They require Pacificas guiding hand.

No thank you.

Edited by Morte

They had their chance once, and blew it royally.

To be honest, I'd completely forgotten they were still under a viceroyalty.

This. I honestly didn't know.

Learn something new everyday!

When NPO starts acting classy, it's time to get to DEFCON 1 because they're about to attack.

Your posts always put a smile on me.

He's telling you that the Pacific hand isn't as good as GATO. Now after saying that, that makes me feel even worse for the NPO.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I suspect you don't either.

He said "no thank you" to the idea of an eternal Pacifican viceroy in GATO. I respectfully informed him that the New Pacific Order does not need his alliances permission to do anything. If you're suggesting that he actually thinks that GATO could run itself better than Pacifica could, well, history proves that theory wrong. GATO wasn't nicknamed "Worst Alliance Ever" for nothing, you know.

He said "no thank you" to the idea of an eternal Pacifican viceroy in GATO. I respectfully informed him that the New Pacific Order does not need his alliances permission to do anything. If you're suggesting that he actually thinks that GATO could run itself better than Pacifica could, well, history proves that theory wrong. GATO wasn't nicknamed "Worst Alliance Ever" for nothing, you know.

That's the point. Your "WAE" can govern itself better than your "almighty" Pacifica.

Regardless of GATO's ability to govern itself, self-determination is a fundamental right. I don't understand how you can deny that right to them for so long and act like you're doing them a favor.