What is your favorite military wonder?

Chickenzilla

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly AADN's suck man.

I actually heard they are pretty useful, in combination with FAFB give you aid superiority. Can an AADN cheerleader speak up so I know I'm not crazy? Especially if you get nuked, it gives that extra protection when 3/4 of your air is destroyed.

I was thinking of getting that soon. But naturally, my favorite military wonder is the WRC. FSS is a close second. :lol:

I actually heard they are pretty useful, in combination with FAFB give you aid superiority. Can an AADN cheerleader speak up so I know I'm not crazy? Especially if you get nuked, it gives that extra protection when 3/4 of your air is destroyed.

I was thinking of getting that soon. But naturally, my favorite military wonder is the WRC. FSS is a close second. :lol:

My thought is that with an AADN, FAB, and max navy, after getting nuked you still have 60 planes remaining, which *should* be enough to not automatically lose all air battles post-nuke. An AADN *should* help in this situation.

*note: because of the randomness of air combat it's hard to say how it actually affects anything

That order depends on your situation. In a losing war MP is worth a lot more than SDI.

I was gonna say that's only true in a curbstomp, but then I realised that any 'war' in CN generally is a curbstomp, so I guess you're right :P

I also vote MP because in addition nukes act as a very big detterent in the hands of people who clearly aren't afraid to lose infra, helping to prevent such wars in the first place most of the time.