Ragnarok Anouncement

rishnokof

I guess you have to hand back your Facepalm award now. A shame, it was a lovely trophy.

As lovely as GGA's Level 9 Plane badge?

Good luck to RoK in the future.

Pfft. I was talking directly to the lion guy from the Chronicles of Narnia. You fail sir.

Did he cancel a treaty with TPF too?

Edited by Deuterium Dawn

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there were many reasons behind the cancellation of this treaty, which were building for some time. Decisions like these are difficult and necessary. I commend Rok for the courage to cancel a treaty which has outlived the friendship which spawned it, as opposed to building up a list of meaningless treaties like many alliances do.

Also, Vanguard sucks.

You mean Enigma sucks, right? Because that would certainly make a lot more sense.

Sure you can use logic but c'mon I was just poking fun at the little buggers. No need to take up arms against the mighty magicninja. It's true that Vanguard does have many admirable qualities and I respect them for that but it doesn't mean I have to like them. Vanguard still sucks.

Now where the hell is Stumpy? He sucks too. Along with CZ and Drai and Vir for not being able to see a joke and going all srsbzns.

I wish more luck to RoK and TPF.

Thanks for your support ninja, I know you mean well. However I think it probably best for all if you step back from the thread.

Orly?

Well you guys know what I was talking about though. That dude didn't like TPF at all.

Also, indeed.

Also, Vanguard sucks.

Why insult a great bunch of guys, who have always shown that they'll stick with their friends and stay honourable in the most difficult of times?

Also - good luck to RoK and TPF. Hopefully you will come back together again in the future.

I'm not entirely sure how this became about Vanguard and Greenland Republic, but hey, don't hate us just because we're beautiful.

I with Great :awesome: comes great )):

much :wub: Vanguard in fact an equal amount of :wub: to TPF and Vanguard.. Magicninja you suck.

P.S. can anyone see a joke? its near the end..

Good luck to both Ragnarok and TPF, may you move forward and one day open up a line of communication to reusrrect your friendship once more.

Vanguard: I love you guys but you say TPF is dishonorable? They won me over with they defend us so well and how they stick up for us. Maybe it is not said for Vanguard, but TPF has certainly won me over. There is no evil and non-evil forces acting in this situation, just a difference of opinion and position.

You guys think Ragnarok is the only one who stand up for their allies? Think again...

o7 TPF

Edited by The AUT

SpiderJerusalem though.....man that dude has it in for TPF for whatever reason. He's been going at them for awhile now and not just with veiled comments. The guy is actually openly hostile.

Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, but I am openly hostile towards anyone I dislike at that very moment. So, even if you may want it to be, TPF is not special in any way. If you want to act all butthurt because I am one of the people that don't care about what others think, then that's your own choice, sunshine.

And for the record, I like a lot of TPF members. I even asked one of them to be my valentine.

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

To the people that have felt the need to troll in here... That is exactly the type of behaviour we have been trying to avoid (whether you are an ally or not). I would, however, like to applaud both TPF and RoK members for keeping things civil.

Reminds me of another cancellation. It appears that post JBone and Hoo, the two alliances, left to their own devices, just weren't compatible.

Looks like it, yeah. Takes a pretty strong treaty and precedent for incompatible leaderships to put aside their differences and remain loyal to one another.

To the people that have felt the need to troll in here... That is exactly the type of behaviour we have been trying to avoid (whether you are an ally or not). I would, however, like to applaud both TPF and RoK members for keeping things civil.

I really hope you weren't referring to me... Or?

As lovely as GGA's Level 9 Plane badge?

While I did lol at that, was that really necessary? Can't we have one little announcement without trolling GGA?

Any ways, can't say I'm surprised.

And while I dislike TPF, I wish...you...*struggles*...luck.

*goes back to being mean.

Right, now Vanguard doesn't suck and neither does GR. Both are very good alliances and I happen to :wub: Vanguard cause I love their shield and GR cause...well they have a polar bear on their flag and its so cute :lol: