Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

I love it when the people in Vox and other such alliances point to "all those new alliances" as part of the problem.

Considering most of these so called "new alliances" would be content in ignoring the problem and join the Vox hating bandwagon than admit there's a problem and seek to fix it, you're right.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh goody more lackey talk... Boris do us all a favor and shut your PC off, these guys have been the first breath of fresh air I've seen in months, if they even accomplish 1/4 of of there in-game goals it will be 100 percent more than you have ever accomplished, then again keeping yourself and Fear out of the line of fire could be construed as an accomplishment, Kudos to you for being a sheep in sheep's clothing.

One more thing, this comment is directed at you by me, no one else, so if you gota gripe take it up with me.

They have stronger treaties than their FEAR treaty - you might wanna concern yourselves with those rather than FEAR

They have stronger treaties than their FEAR treaty - you might wanna concern yourselves with those rather than FEAR

I have no qualms with TORN, hell HRT and I go way back, my point to posts like you know who's is there lack of substance let alone no originality, it's no secret I'm retired from the game per-say, however I do find enjoyment from those groups that attempt to spice things up, I for one think the community would enjoy such creativity.

The mystery is rather intriguing, isn't it? Since only our Collusionists have a real understanding of what's going on in BC, it is rather amusing to watch others guess and try to insert information to make up for the lack thereof - so that they can post a comment expressing an opinion of something they know little about.

We are a breath of fresh air. And we certainly find all of this amusing. There is no organization in this game that is in place, that was designed to counter such an operation. We simply extended the courtesy of letting the community know where we stand, and gave some basic information about how we work.

You see, certain ways of doing things have developed here, that in summary, keep the strong strong, and the weak weak. This is why little has changed in this game for the last 3 years. This is why we have alliances in this game, who's leadership does not reflect the views of its members. This is why the overwhelming majority of CN players remain rogue. With this recipe, the only thing alliance members are left to do is offer mindless support for someone else's beliefs. The Blackstone Collusion has changed all of this. Almost every bit of how we operate has never been seen before, yet, has been thought of a long time ago by many.

This is why guessing will not get you the satisfaction that you seek, because in the end, you are still left with no real understanding.

Edited by Windsor

Ohh goody more lackey talk... Boris do us all a favor and shut your PC off, these guys have been the first breath of fresh air I've seen in months, if they even accomplish 1/4 of of there in-game goals it will be 100 percent more than you have ever accomplished, then again keeping yourself and Fear out of the line of fire could be construed as an accomplishment, Kudos to you for being a sheep in sheep's clothing.

One more thing, this comment is directed at you by me, no one else, so if you gota gripe take it up with me.

Oh, I'm quite sure the comment is only directed from you. I have every confidence the other members of your alliance are far more civil. :lol: If they weren't, they wouldn't likely still be around.

Also, what are their goals? To be another group in a long line of failures that have whined about who is where in the alliance rankings and then make feeble attempts at trying to stir things up? I fail to see where they're really accomplishing anything by that course of action. All it does is make worthless threads.

To you these folks may be a "breath of fresh air", but all I smell is the stink of old ideas best left locked away in the corner of an attic due to their lack of any real value.

Also, I'll turn off my PC long after you do, freelancer. I'm not going anywhere for a while.

To you these folks may be a "breath of fresh air", but all I smell is the stink of old ideas best left locked away in the corner of an attic due to their lack of any real value.

What air have you been breathing? It smells from over here like the stench of stifling oppression and lack of respect. A change of air must be in order then. I for one think that the smell of freedom and tolerance is something similar to the scent of a freshly mowed lawn if I do say so myself.

Edited by Northrend

So are you suggesting they adopt fresh, new ideas like...aligning themselves with the hegemony? :psyduck:

So are you suggesting they adopt fresh, new ideas like...aligning themselves with the hegemony? :psyduck:

Oh not at all, for neither that nor their idea are actually new and novel. If they were, they might work. So long as they base their existence off of hating the current system, they'll never achieve anything.

Oh not at all, for neither that nor their idea are actually new and novel. If they were, they might work. So long as they base their existence off of hating the current system, they'll never achieve anything.

Do you even bother to read before you post? I thought I had informed you to the contrary about this hate business.

Because you can peacefully supplant a political system whose central tenant is forcibly subduing and destroying all opposition, right?

Because you can peacefully supplant a political system whose central tenant is forcibly subduing and destroying all opposition, right?

You can be non-peaceful and not hellbent beyond logic. The catch is that so few folks realize that and know how to do it properly.

You can be non-peaceful and not hellbent beyond logic. The catch is that so few folks realize that and know how to do it properly.

Boris, why are you ignoring my posts? Is it because you know that your "logic" is utterly incomplete and that in fact, we do not hate the NPO and are not "hellbent" upon it's destruction?

Edited by Northrend

The mystery is rather intriguing, isn't it? Since only our Collusionists have a real understanding of what's going on in BC, it is rather amusing to watch others guess and try to insert information to make up for the lack thereof - so that they can post a comment expressing an opinion of something they know little about.

We are a breath of fresh air. And we certainly find all of this amusing. There is no organization in this game that is in place, that was designed to counter such an operation. We simply extended the courtesy of letting the community know where we stand, and gave some basic information about how we work.

You see, certain ways of doing things have developed here, that in summary, keep the strong strong, and the weak weak. This is why little has changed in this game for the last 3 years. This is why we have alliances in this game, who's leadership does not reflect the views of its members. This is why the overwhelming majority of CN players remain rogue. With this recipe, the only thing alliance members are left to do is offer mindless support for someone else's beliefs. The Blackstone Collusion has changed all of this. Almost every bit of how we operate has never been seen before, yet, has been thought of a long time ago by many.

This is why guessing will not get you the satisfaction that you seek, because in the end, you are still left with no real understanding.

The fact that almost every Q government member I've talked to knows who you are and how you operate says otherwise. Nice try though.

Why do you not understand this?

I don't want the NPO, TORN, or anybody to be forcefully disbanded. I just want you all knocked down a peg. You know, so things are balanced again.

I'm not the one who keeps himself at war with FAN and curbstomps alliances into dust. I'm not the one who declares wars with flimsy CBs, which obviously show blatant disregard for logical reasoning in entering wars, and were made simply because they hate the opposing groups. I'm not the one who supports these actions, and unlike TORN, if I held treaties which such hellbent fools, I'd drop my treaties immediately. No TORN likes keeping treaties with TPF, GGA, NPO, and Valhalla because it gets them war, and because TORN is a warful alliance. If you're going to tell me something about being hellbent, you should probably learn to stop being so yourself.

Edited by MegaAros