Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

I lol'd.

One more alliance created to save Planet Bob from the ebil NPO. Too bad you will be failing like your Vox friends.. otherwise could even be interesting.

Now that you got your minute of fame Sev, would you move along please?

Dose this mean the EBIL NPO will hurt these poor things that call themselves Blackstone Collusion.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPO is sorta like the Walmart of Alliances. Thats not a bad thing. It protects its interests and other NON members. The Revenge Doc as I interpret it is for ANYONE on Red Team. I could join a new alliance called ANTI NPO tomorrow and if I am on the red team they will protect me. It seems to me they do more good then harm. (Note: Not saying they dont harm)

NPO is sorta like the Walmart of Alliances. Thats not a bad thing. It protects its interests and other NON members. The Revenge Doc as I interpret it is for ANYONE on Red Team. I could join a new alliance called ANTI NPO tomorrow and if I am on the red team they will protect me. It seems to me they do more good then harm. (Note: Not saying they dont harm)

I wouldn't count on that interpretation if I were you...

I think you'll find that protection is a case-by-case basis. If u Join the "Anti-NPO Alliance" i doubt any1 will be looking out for u.

You know, you should sign up for an NPO account Cokekila, and browse through the RPC (Red Protection Court) there. That way, you won't have to take everyone's word for it. And, at the same time, you can learn more about it.

One reason for the confusion, is because they mis-named it. It should be called URPCDoHWF, for "Unaligned Red Protection Court Depending on How We Feel".

That's not to say that they're not offering a service, however. But, they're not doing it out of generosity - they benefit from it more than those they're "servicing". Think of it as "free tech", for an organization that is against raiding.

This is not the NPO that was once glorious. This is the NPO after its good leaders were either outcasted or had left on their own accord. And this is why we are here, and have made our announcement.

Edited by Windsor

I can't put my finger on what/who you once were... nevertheless good luck I suppose. Maybe you'll share (or even supersede) Vox's relative success. Though I must admit calling yourselves a 'breathe of fresh air' is a tad arrogant since, well, anti-NPO groups seems to be one of several bandwagons going on tour at the moment.

I can't put my finger on what/who you once were... nevertheless good luck I suppose. Maybe you'll share (or even supersede) Vox's relative success. Though I must admit calling yourselves a 'breathe of fresh air' is a tad arrogant since, well, anti-NPO groups seems to be one of several bandwagons going on tour at the moment.

Indeed. You don't understand it now, but in time, you will ;)

Indeed. You don't understand it now, but in time, you will ;)

No, I do understand it now. I'm not saying your a bad breath of air, but it's certainly nothing new with this anti-NPO rhetoric you are propagating here. The call to arms was readily deployed by Vox Populi a little bit ago, so unless you plan on outdoing Vox, you are just another group, another microalliance that has qualms with NPO, for better or for worst. With that said, I have nothing against you all and I sincerely wish you the best, but I am skeptical as to the success of this... hence my hesitance (and I am not alone) to joining Vox when they first formed.

No, I do understand it now. I'm not saying your a bad breath of air, but it's certainly nothing new with this anti-NPO rhetoric you are propagating here. The call to arms was readily deployed by Vox Populi a little bit ago, so unless you plan on outdoing Vox, you are just another group, another microalliance that has qualms with NPO, for better or for worst. With that said, I have nothing against you all and I sincerely wish you the best, but I am skeptical as to the success of this... hence my hesitance (and I am not alone) to joining Vox when they first formed.

Certainly. As we are young, skepticism is entirely warranted. It is wise to be skeptical of any young alliance, regardless of its objectives. To provide some structure to the initial post in this topic, here is some of what makes us who we are:

1. As you have pointed out, there have indeed been many anti-NPO alliances that have formed in the past. They all tried the same tactics, and they all had the same results; Vox Populi being the only exception to this notion. The formation of these alliances were based on various reasons; most of which fueled by bitterness toward NPO's foreign policy. Our motivation behind our chief objective is to eliminate the cowardly practice of smashing any potential challenge before it becomes an actual challenge. It's easy to be on top, when you prevent your opponents from developing.

2. While Vox Populi has earned the overwhelming respect of the community, all good plans require a back-up plan; an approach that was never attempted by your run-of-the-mill anti-NPO alliances. The Blackstone Collusion supports Vox Populi 100%, and we will stand ready should something happen to Vox, and the typical practices of the NPO successfully impede Vox's operations. It's doubtful, but nonetheless, we are here just in case.

3. Like Vox Populi, the Blackstone Collusion was founded by ex-Pacificans. We too, have an intimate understanding of our foe. It is this understanding and the need to explore all possibilities that has driven the signing of this treaty.

4. The approach that we are taking has never been tried before. We have taken what we learned about Pacifica, and have combined it with the expertise of various alliance representatives. Our nations may openly plot against NPO, and live outside of peace mode. This has never been seen in the community before. It is Blackstone that has enabled this.

5. We have taken most traditional political practices, and have thrown them away. Traditional practices have only contributed to the scenarios that we see today. This is why NPO places such a heavy emphasis on them. It keeps them powerful. In their place, we have members from numerous alliances. Is spying bad? Certainly. But almost every alliance does it. Instead of pretending we don't and being dishonest to the community, we have decided to offer a forthcoming attitude toward it. To my knowledge, this has never been seen in the community before either.

6. The necessity for the approach that we have taken is immense. The great lengths that NPO takes to stay on top are absolutely ridiculous. We are simply a product of their operations.

7. Our success will be determined by NPO's actions. Our system allows for us to benefit no matter what action NPO takes. Each time NPO goes to war, our numbers will increase. Each time NPO makes a controversial political decision, our numbers will increase. It has even been said that each time they release a propaganda video, our numbers will increase. So far, they have.

8. We are here to stay, because there is no military action that can be taken to make life uncomfortable for us, and that's what all politics boil down to in the grand scheme of things. Will we be able to enable banking operations? Certainly not. But we will have them in place before we enter in full force. It's a small price to pay for such a large benefit.

9. The aforementioned is just the basic unclassified information that I can provide to you. There is certainly more to the equation than that.

We do find all of this rather amusing as well. We can operate openly and freely. Infiltration only means documentation. As our numbers grow, we are hopeful that one day, infiltrators will simply end up documenting their own destruction, as that is the only thing they can do here at the Blackstone Collusion. As time progresses, you will learn more about us. Of this, I have no doubt.

Edited by Windsor

2. While Vox Populi has earned the overwhelming respect of the community, all good plans require a back-up plan; an approach that was never attempted by your run-of-the-mill anti-NPO alliances. The Blackstone Collusion supports Vox Populi 100%, and we will stand ready should something happen to Vox, and the typical practices of the NPO successfully impede Vox's operations. It's doubtful, but nonetheless, we are here just in case.

Well that one made me LOL. I can't remember anyone actually saying they respect Vox. In fact they would be considered some what of a bore because every statment they make boils down to "we're the real NPO.

Well that one made me LOL. I can't remember anyone actually saying they respect Vox. In fact they would be considered some what of a bore because every statment they make boils down to "we're the real NPO.

What the hell are you talking about? That was the most incorrect statement I've ever heard. Mobuis_1 is the only person who ever said anything similar to that, and that is still incorrect.

1. As you have pointed out, there have indeed been many anti-NPO alliances that have formed in the past. They all tried the same tactics, and they all had the same results; Vox Populi being the only exception to this notion. The formation of these alliances were based on various reasons; most of which fueled by bitterness toward NPO's foreign policy. Our motivation behind our chief objective is to eliminate the cowardly practice of smashing any potential challenge before it becomes an actual challenge. It's easy to be on top, when you prevent your opponents from developing.

3. Like Vox Populi, the Blackstone Collusion was founded by ex-Pacificans. We too, have an intimate understanding of our foe. It is this understanding and the need to explore all possibilities that has driven the signing of this treaty.

4. The approach that we are taking has never been tried before. We have taken what we learned about Pacifica, and have combined it with the expertise of various alliance representatives. Our nations may openly plot against NPO, and live outside of peace mode. This has never been seen in the community before. It is Blackstone that has enabled this.

5. We have taken most traditional political practices, and have thrown them away. Traditional practices have only contributed to the scenarios that we see today. This is why NPO places such a heavy emphasis on them. It keeps them powerful. In their place, we have members from numerous alliances. Is spying bad? Certainly. But almost every alliance does it. Instead of pretending we don't and being dishonest to the community, we have decided to offer a forthcoming attitude toward it. To my knowledge, this has never been seen in the community before either.

6. The necessity for the approach that we have taken is immense. The great lengths that NPO takes to stay on top are absolutely ridiculous. We are simply a product of their operations.

7. Our success will be determined by NPO's actions. Our system allows for us to benefit no matter what action NPO takes. Each time NPO goes to war, our numbers will increase. Each time NPO makes a controversial political decision, our numbers will increase. It has even been said that each time they release a propaganda video, our numbers will increase. So far, they have.

8. We are here to stay, because there is no military action that can be taken to make life uncomfortable for us, and that's what all politics boil down to in the grand scheme of things. Will we be able to enable banking operations? Certainly not. But we will have them in place before we enter in full force. It's a small price to pay for such a large benefit.

9. The aforementioned is just the basic unclassified information that I can provide to you. There is certainly more to the equation than that.

We do find all of this rather amusing as well. We can operate openly and freely. Infiltration only means documentation. As our numbers grow, we are hopeful that one day, infiltrators will simply end up documenting their own destruction, as that is the only thing they can do here at the Blackstone Collusion. As time progresses, you will learn more about us. Of this, I have no doubt.

LOL

You are like terrorists - or rather you are like the media reaction to terrorism, make em as scared as possible despite there being no real threat.