Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pseudo Grinch

VIP of the Blackstone Collusion

If that's who I think it is then I'm fairly certain you guys were doomed from the beginning.

Anyway, regardless of what does or does not happen, it's always nice to see fresh faces claiming to be doing what everyone in CN wants. Good luck :lol:

So how many members do The Collusion have now then? I can't really see you reaching a level of members and NS for you, Vox, FAN and OCUK to take on Pacifica and her allies, although that would be a pretty amusing fight. Why not create a bloc together?

What other facts can you give us about your alliance?

So how many members do The Collusion have now then? I can't really see you reaching a level of members and NS for you, Vox, FAN and OCUK to take on Pacifica and her allies, although that would be a pretty amusing fight. Why not create a bloc together?

What other facts can you give us about your alliance?

I would highly advise watching there videos, I would suspect your questions never being answered until the very last minute.

Let the record reflect, I the man behind the computer who plays Freelancer or Freelancer himself has no inside knowledge of this organization, however I am a viewer of there movement and await with anticipation there next moves.

Edited by Freelancer

It not uncommon to see a government that takes actions that do not reflect the views of its people. Sure, anti-NPO alliances will offer us their support in the end, however, they won't be the only ones.

I cannot disclose to you how many members we have, but I can tell you that we have at least one or two in every sanctioned alliance, and then some.

I would highly advise watching there videos, I would suspect your questions never being answered until the very last minute.

Let the record reflect, I the man behind the computer who plays Freelancer or Freelancer himself has no inside knowledge of this organization, however I am a viewer of there movement and await with anticipation there next moves.

MEH...

Their grammar needs a bit of brushing up before they try to take down the NPO.

The Blackstone Collusion was an exciting new feature, except it was the secrecy that was exciting, and now they're signing damn treaties. Can't you just stay away, and come back when you actually accomplish something? Like one of those goals presented in the recruitment video. At the very least, Vox Populi have some style and Doitzel is good at making announcements worth reading, but the Collusion is just annoying.

The Blackstone Collusion was an exciting new feature, except it was the secrecy that was exciting, and now they're signing damn treaties. Can't you just stay away, and come back when you actually accomplish something? Like one of those goals presented in the recruitment video. At the very least, Vox Populi have some style and Doitzel is good at making announcements worth reading, but the Collusion is just annoying.

We've already accomplished much, but those things are also classified, I'm afraid. Fortunately, impressing you isn't on our priorities list.

Edited by Windsor

"We've accomplished a lot but can't tell you about it."

Very convincing.

Thank you. As you can see, many others see the appeal to our secrecy. Although, it does seem like you should be asking questions instead of making statements, given what little you know about us.

Thank you. As you can see, many others see the appeal to our secrecy. Although, it does seem like you should be asking questions instead of making statements, given what little you know about us.

I thought you'd be able to detect sarcasm.

Looks like I was wrong.

I thought you'd be able to detect sarcasm.

Looks like I was wrong.

That does seem to be a habitual pattern of yours. If you have some questions about the initial post, I'd be happy to answer them. Perhaps Zhadum can help you as well.

Edited by Windsor