Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The propaganda is great... but so wasnt Iraqs.

This is a terrible reference that makes almost no sense.

Anyways, another day, another failed alliance trying to change the world. When will this one die? Nobody knows :v

In defense of my post...

The propaganda is great (ala videos on youtube) and so wasnt Iraqs (ala Baghdad Bob saying Iraq was winning the war when the coalition was on its way to baghdad)

Although we all know how that turned out.

Yeah...it's still a terrible reference.

This is a terrible reference that makes almost no sense.

Anyways, another day, another failed alliance trying to change the world. When will this one die? Nobody knows :v

There are many that would say the same about your alliance as well. It seems to me, and many others, that having a goal and operating in game = phail. We, naturally, are an anti-NPO alliance. Embarking down the same paths others like us have taken certainly equals phail.

When we succeed at our goals, you will undoubtedly eat your words.

There are many that would say the same about your alliance as well. It seems to me, and many others, that having a goal and operating in game = phail. We, naturally, are an anti-NPO alliance. Embarking down the same paths others like us have taken certainly equals phail.

I know not of a single person who thinks that way of Nemesis.

I don't happen to know these many you refer to, sorry :/

I know not of a single person who thinks that way of Nemesis.

I want to hate you but you make it so difficult, curse you NPO menace.

There are many that would say the same about your alliance as well.

And if anyone wanted know just how bad Blackstone's intelligence gathering is this shows it. You all seem to have zero ability to understand anything that goes on. How you can effect change when you don't even know what is happening around you?

If this was the case, then NPO's witch-hunts were for nothing, and those members should be let back in.

We can't do that. We have a reputation to keep, after all.

I would also like for the NPOers to be reminded of this topic, posted not so long ago, paying special attention to the bottom of post #1.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=44025

It's bad to openly conflict with your own goverment.

I think you linked the wrong thing.

No, it's correct. Your observation skills are just lacking. The section of that post in reference, is called "International Relations".

Long before the Paul Protocols were put into place it was against the rules to go against what the officials of the New Pacific Order ordered you to do.

We are, after all, a military alliance.

Long before the Paul Protocols were put into place it was against the rules to go against what the officials of the New Pacific Order ordered you to do.

We are, after all, a military alliance.

Alas. Something that we can agree on. It does seem like those protocols are being ignored with almost each NPO statement here, however. Which is bad. Which I have already mentioned.

Welcome back to the discussion.

We've already accomplished much, but those things are also classified, I'm afraid. Fortunately, impressing you isn't on our priorities list.

We have too - such as beating you to your goal. Only, it's classified. Moo hasn't even been made privvy yet. :awesome:

Edited by Rayvon

No, it's correct. Your observation skills are just lacking. The section of that post in reference, is called "International Relations".

Oh. You think we're not being nice enough to you. Um, ok. I'll... try to be nicer as you plot our destruction?

Wait, I'm still being passive-aggresive. I'll send myself back to the kitten cage, don't worry guys.

Oh. You think we're not being nice enough to you. Um, ok. I'll... try to be nicer as you plot our destruction?

Wait, I'm still being passive-aggresive. I'll send myself back to the kitten cage, don't worry guys.

Goooood. I'm glad to see that an actual challenge to an entity that is seemingly unchallengeable is something that would be considered welcomed with professionalism. It's exactly what we feel is needed in the cyberverse today.

Goooood. I'm glad to see that an actual challenge to an entity that is seemingly unchallengeable is something that would be considered welcomed with professionalism. It's exactly what we feel is needed in the cyberverse today.

Because somehow it is professional when gentleman shake hands before a duel? Wish you chaps would kiss and make up already. Then the real drama can begin.