Issues With GOD

Kaiser Martens

Those two quotes together really say something, now don't they?

I personally think Slayer should butt out of this and respect the sovereignty of another alliance. You don't see GOD releasing people on TPF's ZI list and then demanding TPF let them into RIA.

I'd also further like to point out this is a P-ZI and not a E-ZI. KM can come back in a week, GOD just wants this nation, the nation that caused them pain, gone.

GOD caused me more than enough pain, I am not asking for their destruction. Hell, TPF destroyed my home.

If my Abun goes down for this, it should be a glorious death on the battlefield, not lined up like a Criminal on the Firing Line.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize I stand by both My Kaiser, and Doitzel.

Well then you would not be who I addressed :)

Doitzel is still in IC conflict related to his "sentence." The reason for KM's sentence is over, and was over a year ago. The timing there is important.

Doitzel was living peacefully in Polaris when he was forced out and Ezid for has writing of De-Profundis

First off, I can't speak to the reasons why NPO placed Doitzel on their e-ZI list, but I believe it was for spying. Doitzel is still in Vox and has not surrendered...nor will he. Prolly because he's having too much fun as the bad guy (having been a good guy for much of his stay on PB).

Doitzel was EZId about a month (give or take) before Vox was even founded. His ZI was for the essay that he wrote, a completly IC reason.

I personally think Slayer should butt out of this and respect the sovereignty of another alliance. You don't see GOD releasing people on TPF's ZI list and then demanding TPF let them into RIA.

I'd also further like to point out this is a P-ZI and not a E-ZI. KM can come back in a week, GOD just wants this nation, the nation that caused them pain, gone.

The way I see it, you are trying to tell Planet Bob what is right and wrong, and that is a extremely bold statement action.

I find it rather amusing how everyone says P-ZI/E-ZI is wrong, I have consistently acted in accordance with that belief, and I should not have an opinion? I should not be allowed to express my opinion?

If you've known me for my time on PB, it will take a lot more than that to shut me up.

I find it rather amusing how everyone says P-ZI/E-ZI is wrong, I have consistently acted in accordance with that belief, and I should not have an opinion? I should not be allowed to express my opinion?

If you've known me for my time on PB, it will take a lot more than that to shut me up.

Now you know how it feels :blush::awesome:

Zenith announced they were giving him protection with the option of permanent membership before anyone showed up saying GOD had an issue. Zenith has attempted to work out a solution to no avail so far. We are just supporting our allies here.

Hundreds...LOL. There wasn't but 130+ in NoV and NoR was disbanded long before I started with SoM (ex-Nov) in November of '07. Hell, I backed down on THAT one after a tour of their forums.

Dude, get over yourself. I told you personally that we targeted you IC for specific reasons...when it ventured OOC I had it stopped and apologized to you personally for it going too far.

I'm not using KM...I've always been consistent on my disdain for P-ZI...even for people I hate IC. Hell, I went to the wall for TDSM8 (an alliance who was at war with us and our allies) against a close ally because I thought it was wrong.

You're barking up the wrong tree by saying I'm "using KM" when in fact I've been consistent in my regards to p-ZI.

You apologized only after I made a big deal and started talking. You would never have cared, except that you feared it would hurt your IC persona. You really don't care about crossing any lines to get whatever you need to get done IC, as you've repeatedly crossed the line, and then apologized and acted like you didn't mean it. If you've done that once...okay, fine. You're sorry. But you've done it many, many times. You think a flimsy half-hearted apology makes up for being harassed daily about how you're a racist? No...it doesn't. You aren't forgiven and you never will be. You called me a racist because you had IC qualms with the first Vox Populi and you used it to isolate and destroy us, among other reasons, such as your support for RV.

You can claim disdain for PZI all you want, but like I said earlier, you've forced too many out of the game to be some sort of defender of the weak. You are nothing more than a hypocrite and to see KM even forgiving you, it actually pains me.

And if you're such a hero, why don't you talk to your allies about keeping Doitzel, RV, myself, Moridin, Sponge, etc, off of ZI? But, what purpose would that serve? You have no bone to pick with Pacifica, but you see the Superfriends, as a weaker entity that could provide an entertaining war, so you will attempt to bully them here.

You will never have the moral high ground, stalker.

The way I see it, you are trying to tell Planet Bob what is right and wrong, and that is a extremely bold statement action.

I don't see it that way at all, Smooth.

I may be missing something behind the scenes, but no one has demanded GOD do anything, while some have indeed expressed disagreement, that is no different than any other such thread where ZI issues are involved.

If there was some sort of threat made, do point it out to me (seriously) and that can be handled.

What exactly are you digging at with my comment there, Smooth? <_<

Nothing, merely pointing out that just because Continuum thinks KM has served his punishment, it doesn't mean everyone does.

And Slayer, by "butt out" I didn't meant "shut up." Of course you can have your own opinion and I completely respect that. However, you are actively trying to get KM removed, which is what I was referring to. ;)

Edited by Smooth

First off, I can't speak to the reasons why NPO placed Doitzel on their e-ZI list, but I believe it was for spying. Doitzel is still in Vox and has not surrendered...nor will he. Prolly because he's having too much fun as the bad guy (having been a good guy for much of his stay on PB).

Wrong, absolutely wrong. I had retired (OOC: left the game bored out of my mind) due to being placed on e-ZI and when Polar was attacked came out of retirement for a final fight. Then Vox "happened", as it were.

Thank you Srqt. I was amused but I wasn't going to turn another thread into one about me; I won't object to you doing it. :P

And Slayer, by "butt out" I didn't meant "shut up." Of course you can have your own opinion and I completely respect that. However, you are actively trying to get KM removed, which is what I was referring to. ;)

So TPF isn't supposed to defend our allies Zenith in a diplomatic situation now?

I don't see it that way at all, Smooth.

I may be missing something behind the scenes, but no one has demanded GOD do anything, while some have indeed expressed disagreement, that is no different than any other such thread where ZI issues are involved.

If there was some sort of threat made, do point it out to me (seriously) and that can be handled.

You'd fight TPF, IRON, and the NPO? Don't make me laugh.

OOC: I have joked about being a variety of things, including playing as an American colonist handing a "completely harmless blanket" to a Native American who was handing me a turkey.

OOC: What part of the systematic murder, isolation, and genocide of my people is funny?

IC: Being in GOD at the time of this whole thing happening, I fully support both Xiphosis and GOD. Not just because i'm allied to them, but because I went through this with them and know the spinless story

I don't think Slayer is defending anyone but Zenith here. You are very nearly out od line Starfox.

As to the whole situation.....

Does GOD have a legit beef? Sure. Does it require having the person re-roll? Hardly.

Take a monetary or tech compensation and move on.

Because most of you would likely pull stunts to wind yourselves back on various levels of ZI within a week.

You mean exactly as Kaiser Martens has done? You know, he was on perma-ZI when he joined Vox, too.

If you can see our futures, though, I gotta know: will Moridin ever find true love??

You apologized only after I made a big deal and started talking. You would never have cared, except that you feared it would hurt your IC persona. You really don't care about crossing any lines to get whatever you need to get done IC, as you've repeatedly crossed the line, and then apologized and acted like you didn't mean it. If you've done that once...okay, fine. You're sorry. But you've done it many, many times. You think a flimsy half-hearted apology makes up for being harassed daily about how you're a racist? No...it doesn't. You aren't forgiven and you never will be. You called me a racist because you had IC qualms with the first Vox Populi and you used it to isolate and destroy us, among other reasons, such as your support for RV.

You can claim disdain for PZI all you want, but like I said earlier, you've forced too many out of the game to be some sort of defender of the weak. You are nothing more than a hypocrite and to see KM even forgiving you, it actually pains me.

And if you're such a hero, why don't you talk to your allies about keeping Doitzel, RV, myself, Moridin, Sponge, etc, off of ZI? But, what purpose would that serve? You have no bone to pick with Pacifica, but you see the Superfriends, as a weaker entity that could provide an entertaining war, so you will attempt to bully them here.

You will never have the moral high ground, stalker.

When you told me what happened, I apologized. The "targeting" of you was supposed to be only IC. You don't want to forgive me...that's fine too. I didn't call you a racist...I only gave a few people chat logs of conversations you had and they drew their own conclusion. In retrospect, it was something I shouldn't have shared because the content was too controversial.

You guys are happy in Vox...Vox is still in a state of war. Many ex-Vox have gotten off the Continuum ZI-list.

As for bullying SF? How so? By expressing an opinion? If you call that bullying than you are seriously deluded. I have a lot of respect for SF and Xiphosis...I just think he's wrong in this case.

Because most of you would likely pull stunts to wind yourselves back on various levels of ZI within a week.

Moridin never did anything to warrant P-ZI.

Neither have I. Actually, I was a loyal government/honored member of the alliance you are currently a member of.

What about me?

So TPF isn't supposed to defend our allies Zenith in a diplomatic situation now?

He was on ZI before he applied to Zenith. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure it's almost a universal policy, and not to mention proper inter-alliance etiquette, to respect the ZI list of another alliance if a nation on said ZI list applies. Then again, I wouldn't know, I've just been active in alliance politics for well over two and a half years.

You'd fight TPF, IRON, and the NPO? Don't make me laugh.

Nobody has made any threats to GOD or Xiphosis over this incident...nor will we. I have expressed an opinion here and privately to Xiphosis and that's all that's going to happen.

You say that with 100% certainty that Martens won't? Whatever happened to second chances? I personally, will always oppose folks like Slayer and the New Pacific Order, but what did Doitzel do to never be allowed to play again?

Supported a friend in a completely IC manner?

KILL HIM!

I don't think Slayer is defending anyone but Zenith here. You are very nearly out od line Starfox.

As to the whole situation.....

Does GOD have a legit beef? Sure. Does it require having the person re-roll? Hardly.

Take a monetary or tech compensation and move on.

I don't care. You're hero Slayer has crossed it countless times.

I guess all I need to do is say sorry if I cross it. Regardless of what I said, everything will be forgotten, right?

Unfortunately, I will never apologize to him.

He was on ZI before he applied to Zenith. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure it's almost a universal policy, and not to mention proper inter-alliance etiquette, to respect the ZI list of another alliance if a nation on said ZI list applies. Then again, I wouldn't know, I've just been active in alliance politics for well over two and a half years.

He wasn't ZI...he was in a state of war having never surrendered. He was in ZI (as is all of Vox) after joining Vox.

GOD's first strike nuker in another front of that war wasn't kicked out either, Xiphosis. Are you really sure you want to go on a double-standards path right now?

Now, furthermore, the fact that TPF is sticking with its ally in Zenith and Kaiser Martens should be clue. TPF has been one of the most outspoken alliances in regards to removing any trace of NoR and NoV from CN, and yet even they don't feel compelled to condemn Martens right now. This should be a clear sign you're getting a bit overly vindictive right now, even by your standards.

not to take it too off course again, but i was fully ready to realease the GOD AA and take my nation to ZI for that accident, so to try and use that in here is TERRIFIC