Issues With GOD

Kaiser Martens

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll only make this one post on the subject as I really don't care one way or the other for either side, but I wanted to throw some logic into this conversation. Oops "Logic" in CN lol. But anyways here it goes.

KM's been on ZI status for how long? Months on end from TPF.

Xiphosis "ZI" was what how long? Only the length of the UJW or another words a few days.

Xiphosis - Gets months of rebuilding and getting back to his size.

KM - During the same time continues to stay down in ZI world.

KM - Brings the Reps from a war down because of rogue nukings.

KM - Did kick out nations that went rogue with nukes. "Because I do remember hearing about a few people being kicked during it."

People on both sides need to get over it and move on. Each of you have faced the same result. How each of you got there can be debated from here to the end of time and you'll probably never agree. What's done is done on both side no matter how much people may not believe the other that there was mistakes and unknowns that took place for all this to take place.

Move on and if you the two of you cross paths the wrong way again you guys can have at again. What's CN without having someone to pound from one side to the other of CN every so often.

*ATTENTION*

IF YOU ARE IN OR EVER WERE IN THE PHOENIX FEDERATION, YOUR DISAPPROVAL OF P-ZI IS PERHAPS THE MOST HYPOCRITICAL STANCE ON PLANET BOB. Thanks for the laughs.

you may now resume your scheduled drama.

*ATTENTION*

IF YOU ARE IN OR EVER WERE IN THE PHOENIX FEDERATION, YOUR DISAPPROVAL OF P-ZI IS PERHAPS THE MOST HYPOCRITICAL STANCE ON PLANET BOB. Thanks for the laughs.

Wow what a great thing to say to your allies. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry for not feeling that much sympathy for the guy when you have people out there not being allowed to make a new nation, ever.

If he feels so strongly about this IC persona of his so be it.

So two wrongs make a right, yes? I'm sorry I don't feel much sympathy for people who are falsely accusing Martens of "making fun of" or being a Nazi, nor for pure crap period.

Wow what a great thing to say to your allies. :rolleyes:

Doesn't help the fact that it true. -_-

edit :

So two wrongs make a right, yes? I'm sorry I don't feel much sympathy for people who are falsely accusing Martens of "making fun of" or being a Nazi, nor for pure crap period.

Falsely? You base that on what? Seems to me GOD grievance with KM is pretty clear.

Edited by Xavii

Some guy said he'd join us in the war and aid us if we did, so we said yes, as we were in desperate needs of aid, as evidenced by the bill locked NoV nations mentioned in the thread. That was it. How is that OOC in any way?

Someone you don't know randomly promises to aid you in a war if you ZI someone you are currently fighting.

The person that has been requested to be ZI'd informs you that the person making the request has been stalking him OOC.

This doesn't sound any warning bells in your head at all?

Regardless, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but GOD and Zenith had a reasonable dialogue going prior to Martens making inflammatory posts here in order to stir up trouble and attempt to create resentment against GOD to pressure them to let him off without addressing his issues. Incidentally, it puts pressure on Zenith by creating a public image that will probably pressure them against making certain concessions. Whether they would have or not, I don't know, but it has suddenly become harder for tehm had they been so inclined thanks to Martens help.

:rolleyes:

There is however, Just Decisions. There is however, Temperance. There is however, Reason. None of these things are displayed in this highly irrational decision to keep Deutschland in a state of war.

And there is the concept of punishment for a transgression, which is what I'm seeing here.

I mean, and I'll freely admit I wasn't even on Planet Bob for UjW is the following:

KM: Hi, I'm ZI'ing you cause such and such asked me too.

Xi: Hold up, such and such has been stalking me IRL for months now (which is borderline illegal.)

KM: Don't care, bye

FF a few

KM: GOD is ZI-ing me

I mean, really? Is this a surprise? GOD isn't even attempting to remove him from Planet Bob nor to change anything about the character. Simply, because of those past transgressions to do so with a new nation.

-spin-

Those who went rogue and nuked us were not kicked out. A great deal of them later left and formed SoM, however, their continued presence in NoV was something that was a source of much frustration and pointed out a good deal in our private IRC channel in the month after the war.

And KM was not ZI'd continuously from UJW on. I do know how much you love to twist things, MyWorld, but that's a fact. TPF didn't get to him until much, much later.

Regardless, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but GOD and Zenith had a reasonable dialogue going prior to Martens making inflammatory posts here in order to stir up trouble and attempt to create resentment against GOD to pressure them to let him off without addressing his issues.

This is correct.

Edited by Xiphosis

Regardless, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but GOD and Zenith had a reasonable dialogue going prior to Martens making inflammatory posts here in order to stir up trouble and attempt to create resentment against GOD to pressure them to let him off without addressing his issues. Incidentally, it puts pressure on Zenith by creating a public image that will probably pressure them against making certain concessions. Whether they would have or not, I don't know, but it has suddenly become harder for tehm had they been so inclined thanks to Martens help.

:rolleyes:

How is a flat out demand a reasonable dialogue? And aside from GOD and a few of their friends, PR seems decidedly with them.

Someone you don't know randomly promises to aid you in a war if you ZI someone you are currently fighting.

The person that has been requested to be ZI'd informs you that the person making the request has been stalking him OOC.

It was not OOC stalking, the person had given IC justification for it, Xiphosis had been apparently responsible for the destruction of his old alliance - In fact, I just asked the guy now about it, and he confirmed this.

So, it is all IC, but even if OOC was involved, all it'd prove is that I would have been used. But even then, if Xiphosis failed to convince me back then, it is because he didn't have proof, so, duh.

My care for why he is on a ZI list is (like my care for that one dude's opinion of me) very low.

Mostly I'm just glad that someone is still keeping him there, since I'm one of those "tools" that can't get past the ideological bit. KM says he's only guilty of not moderating NoV's members properly. "Joke" photos show otherwise. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: some things are just not funny.

@GLU: I'm glad that you guys care about what Zenith thinks - surely a good quality an ally: care. Still, a good friend doesn't just listen to his or her friends blindly. Perhaps in this case Zenith is wrong. Why would someone want somebody whose sense of humor includes simulating Nazi rallies and photographing them? As good friends who surely have a lot of respect for you guys, I would think Duncan and Zenith would be happy to listen if you came to them and said, "are you sure about this guy? Really?"

My care for why he is on a ZI list is (like my care for that one dude's opinion of me) very low.

Mostly I'm just glad that someone is still keeping him there, since I'm one of those "tools" that can't get past the ideological bit. KM says he's only guilty of not moderating NoV's members properly. "Joke" photos show otherwise. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: some things are just not funny.

@GLU: I'm glad that you guys care about what Zenith thinks - surely a good quality an ally: care. Still, a good friend doesn't just listen to his or her friends blindly. Perhaps in this case Zenith is wrong. Why would someone want somebody whose sense of humor includes simulating Nazi rallies and photographing them? As good friends who surely have a lot of respect for you guys, I would think Duncan and Zenith would be happy to listen if you came to them and said, "are you sure about this guy? Really?"

OOC: I have joked about being a variety of things, including playing as an American colonist handing a "completely harmless blanket" to a Native American who was handing me a turkey.

Course, this would be satire instead. Lighten up. His jokes were jokes. Even if they were not, he hasn't tried to make you a nazi. He doesn't force his beliefs down your throat, and you shouldn't shove yours down his. Also, if Slayer says he's not a nazi, that works for me. Slayer is the expert on all things nazi.

Also, this thread is probably more suited for the OWF (or a non-IC area).

yea I'm sure TPF has no interest in KM and doesn't care for him :rolleyes:

That explains the multiple TPF'rs !@#$%*ing in this thread

*ATTENTION*

**ahem** Allies, Lee. Allies. :wub:

This thread makes my head hurt. I personally have no opinion of KM whatsoever, but just because an alliance decides to let someone off the hook it doesn't mean all alliances have to follow suit.

It's all fine and good to decide to let someone go, but to then get annoyed when someone else decides not to? Up until this point he was still ZI-worthy to other alliances ... to GOD he is still ZI-worthy. Honestly, that's that.