This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new mega bloc being announced isnt a shocker to most of CN, just confirmed what we all knew.

Whereas NPO's tech dealing is groundbreaking material? I'd be with you if this wasn't the 11th page of discussion. Mega-bloc isn't news to anyone in the know, but it would seem a lot more interesting than tech deals...

I, for one, had no idea until this post.

Ignorance is bliss, Mogar:P

I had my suspicions, this just confirmed them.

Whereas NPO's tech dealing is groundbreaking material? I'd be with you if this wasn't the 11th page of discussion. Mega-bloc isn't news to anyone in the know, but it would seem a lot more interesting than tech deals...

I dont think the OP is refering to NPO's tech dealing as just tech dealing, more that the Pacifican Bank is gearing itself towards military programs now, which logically means something is up.

If a capture of a MHA triumvir isn't enough, then we're both wasting our time.

It's just one screen shot though, and not any actual discussion on the bloc.

So that's a no then?

basically.

They went through puberty bro, they now have their period. :popcorn:

While we did bleed recently, it was not due to the menstrual cycle.

The STA is not hostile to anyone. One of our members is expressing his individual opinion. Unlike some alliances, we permit our members to do so provided they do not troll or resort to insults. If Lysotine finds it "pleasing" that a new bloc may emerge in the Cyberverse then who am I to tell him that he cannot express that pleasure?

Edited by Tygaland

The STA is not hostile to anyone. One of our members is expressing his individual opinion. Unlike some alliances, we permit our members to do so provided they do not troll or resort to insults. If Lysotine finds it "pleasing" that a new bloc may emerge in the Cyberverse then who am I to tell him that he cannot express that pleasure?

His fearless leader, DAMNIT!

you mean you dont have to walk the party line in STA? I respect that a great deal Tyga, I wish more alliances would follow suit.

So that's a no then?
basically.

Yes. "No, I cannot personally produce captures upon demand/command." No further "proof" is necessary. Any further "proof" will be but fuel to the stance "need more proof."

I know there are talks, you know there are talks, Planet Bob knows there are talks.

Yes. "No, I cannot personally produce captures upon demand/command." No further "proof" is necessary. Any further "proof" will be but fuel to the stance "need more proof."

I know there are talks, you know there are talks, Planet Bob knows there are talks.

Want to form a mega-bloc?