Pirate Curse strike again

Craig

We fell victim to the pirate curse. It seems there are very few pirate alliances that make it in this game and that is sad.

Today I come before you guys, to once again take up your time, to let you know that Queen Anne's Revenge will be disbanded as of this date, this is because of my failure as a leader. I apologize to everyone who believed in us, i thought we could do this but it seems I don't have the time or passion to run the alliance as it should be run. To everyone who helped us along the way and believed in us I thank you with all of my heart, it really did mean the world to me to have you by my side.

Rok will be protecting our AA for a while longer, and I have urged my members to head there.

There are a lot of people who owe a thank you and an apology, but i will only be giving one: Thank you lonpeo for standing by my side and helping me with this, without you i wouldn't even have had the opportunity. I am sorry we couldn't do it, but i know that if you try again in the future that you could do it.

So, thank you everyonee, i appreciate you reading this.

Here is a tl;dr for you guys: QAR is dead, still can't raid our members yet. See you somewhere else

Sorry I didn't have it in me to be successful

Edited by Craig

I will officially confirm that all those flying the QAR AA are protected by Rok and welcomed to join us. Anyone raiding the QAR AA will find they lack infrastructure in short order.

Also, on a personal note to Craig, sometimes you do everything right and it just doesn't catch fire. Learn from this experience and move forward.

I will officially confirm that all those flying the QAR AA are protected by Rok and welcomed to join us. Anyone raiding the QAR AA will find they lack infrastructure in short order.

Also, on a personal note to Craig, sometimes you do everything right and it just doesn't catch fire. Learn from this experience and move forward.

This seems familiar . . . :)

I too lead a small alliance and i have had much doubt and wouldn't be here without a lot of help. It's sad to see you not able to continue on with this project, i saw good things in the future. Good luck to craig and all the other pirates who jump ship while QAR sinks to her final resting spot

Edited by CptGodzilla